09-12 allstars Vs 13-16 all stars

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by NHLx4xGUNZ, Mar 27, 2016.

1. TurboYuri

TurboYuri Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +711 / 40 / -82
    wrangler dangler and spec1alolympian are not on any of these lists? Someone is gonna get deaded

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Trobs

Trobs Prime Example

Ratings:
    +1,074 / 29 / -28
    we went 3-4 in canam last year with rammered and murr having their rookie cards. No one on the line had higher than a superstar card. Sorry you guys had L3 since the first week and played 2,000 games lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. SJUSoccer9

SJUSoccer9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SJUSoccer9#5071
    Ratings:
    +1,876 / 10 / -12
    also dont forget you had hayes on your PS line when you lost, otherwise you would have won.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    In Diamond Dynasty
    No Streaming Account
  4. Trobs

Trobs Prime Example

Ratings:
    +1,074 / 29 / -28
    Me and girgles won a PS last year so im content.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Girgss

Girgss CHEL

Discord:
    girgs#4300
    Ratings:
    +2,245 / 57 / -103
    Jimmies have been rustled.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. Fr33kOnTheStix

Fr33kOnTheStix borkborkbork

Ratings:
    +726 / 8 / -21
    Justice League best team NHL 15. Also shoutout to me being the secret to winning NHL 15 BIGGIES. (to @officialmark07 's post) I would have been carried to my 3rd PS if the Beta didn't come out and we didn't lose the GOAT d00ps. I'm still content with my meaningless virtual trophies though.

I'm curious the justification behind NHL 16 being more relevant than NHL 15 (not to Trobby, but in general). The fact that basically everyone top this year also played last year, on a system and game identity that everyone was familiar in the core characteristics of while still discrediting it confuses me. What competition is offered this year that wasn't offered last year in terms of big games? Sure, there's 2-3 more competing teams, but I feel like more of the current top guys played 15 as well and highly discredit it because "nobody played". While I do understand it was the afterthought of EA and thrown together for the sake of still allowing EASHL and some people didn't agree with that and therefore didn't participate, I don't think the competition level was much different. The CanAm lines we played were mainly players who still play now at a top level, some of which had 3-4 more years of previous gen NHL experience than me. Everyone who now states that they don't spend time on NHL 16 aside from Pro Series and still trash NHL 15, I feel like more games of 15 were played recreationally than NHL 16; why is that? Are you bored of being the best? Is the game not as fun as it used to be? Does nobody play?

Curious of opinions. It just seems like those who enjoy the game succeed, and those who succeed enjoy the games. In my opinion, this is the most boring iteration of the game to date based on a myriad of factors, but I can understand that some still enjoy it. Maybe I'm just getting old O_O

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  7. Fr33kOnTheStix

Fr33kOnTheStix borkborkbork

Ratings:
    +726 / 8 / -21
    WHAT ARE THESE DUMPS! They're like 1/2 the distance as they are now.

No Streaming Account
  8. officialmark07

officialmark07 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,854 / 33 / -93
    My memory may be a little off, but the season Trobby and Briere won PS, Chislett's Mom bought me in to play with her son. I played the last Pro Series of the year with Composure... So apparently NxU only won 1 Pro Series in 15 if my memory is correct. That's pretty shit for a team that was attached to the game like an IV. Keep living off CanAm though, God knows you can't win in LG even with me spoon feeding you.

• Like Like x 8
    No Streaming Account
  9. TurboYuri

TurboYuri Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +711 / 40 / -82
    wtc with the killer powerplay. What an awful 5 mins of game play, no one can make a pass.
    Nhl 09 allstars

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. JERZ Network

JERZ Network Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,103 / 48 / -68
    That list is missing THE GREATEST

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    JERZNetwork
  11. Sbass19

Sbass19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bass#1542
    Ratings:
    +249 / 11 / -12
    Thx jerz, i was about to say that!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    Bass_19
  12. nO Undies On

nO Undies On Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +692 / 4 / -13
    Do us all a favor and take your meds, ffs.. You're embarrassing yourself

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    RehanekYT
  14. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    Yeah ok.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
  15. Oo TheMvp oO

Oo TheMvp oO Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oothemvpoo#0
    Ratings:
    +513 / 38 / -28
    From the times I played him. He stood out among the rest could have went to himself or Bass

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    llTheMVPll
  16. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    And to people who played with him in big games, or more accurately chose to not play with him in big games, your lack of knowledge is comical. He had a lot of individual skill but his decision making was fucking horrific at times, having anyone other than Kody, FSU, or Bass as the best player of NHL 14 is a joke.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lundqvist 30 NY

Lundqvist 30 NY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    Agreed.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  18. Oo TheMvp oO

Oo TheMvp oO Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oothemvpoo#0
    Ratings:
    +513 / 38 / -28
    Again it's from 1 persons opinion lIke I stated. From the times I played vs him HE stood out to me that year. I'm sure you can live with someone having an opinion. Don't like it keep scrolling

• Winner Winner x 1
    llTheMVPll
  19. officialmark07

officialmark07 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,854 / 33 / -93
    Every top team played last year? Surely that has to be a joke.

When Composure won we had Briere in net. Neither Briere or I play with Composure, Briere also doesn't play G. I don't even think Nick played the last night in the Finals.
    Grygy and Dog had Hayes on RW. Let's take Kody off NxU and see if they can win a game.
    When Trobby and Briere won they had Hearly, Rickoshay, and yourself... Again, hardly a team.
    Bass played with The Bubba Gumps because 90% of Fearless... You guessed it, didn't play!

The fact that I need to explain that full teams didn't play is quite remarkable, but if you're having a hard time understanding I'll explain it...
    First of all a good number of people were on Xbox One at that time, so they traded their Xbox 360 in because they didn't think they'd have a need for it. Half the time a team would have a couple guys, and then grab some other people they talk to and slapped their club name on the team so they could play because the other half of the team didn't play the game. Believe it or not, that doesn't mean that it's actually Composure/bFd/Fearless etc.

The biggest joke to me is everyone had thrown together lines, while you guys had a full 10, and played every night for hours on end, yet you only won 1 out of 3 in 15. NxU also tried to avoid teams by waiting until they got a game before throwing a game up. NxU, which is basically CD, won the regular season almost if not every time in NHL 15. In NHL 16 they barely made the playoffs, and got dropped off in the 1st round. At the end of the day NxU/CD got smacked around in 14, and now they're getting smacked in 16. If you guys are as good as you say you are maybe you could explain this phenomenon to everyone because we don't understand.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. OvenMitts19

OvenMitts19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,759 / 17 / -26
    To be fair, NxU had a different roster almost every pro series going back to inception in 14. The only guys who played all 5 were Me, Kody, and Nuge.

I don't think the expectation or thought was that we were the best team, the club literally came out of Brad Kody and I's CanAm line and then turned into a pro series team of players that were good and wanted a team to play on. At the time, formal clubs were dissolving for the most part. See: Bass, FSU, GB, Dups, Primetimme or the myriad of other people who wouldn't have played with us had their clubs still existed. To be fair again and not to stroke your ego Markus, we always joked that fearless would have smacked us in 14-15 if they were still around.

In general, valid points on both sides so I'm not getting involved.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account