2k7 message from other league

Discussion in '2K NHL Hockey' started by BenchBoss67, Oct 21, 2006.

1. BenchBoss67

BenchBoss67 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BenchBoss67#2150
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -9
    Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:57 p Post subject: Online League problems

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this is just something i read off my other 2k league i play in and thought you guys may want to read also. Not sure as the Admin mentioned whether it is true or not. If it is this sucks.

As we sit waiting for 2K to fix things, here is the text of a post today on the 2K forums. Not sure who this guy was or even if the info is reliable. But unfortunately, it's all I've found so far on the subject. ....

Update on Current Online Problems

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that havent experienced them yet or not been online lately, this is the latest. I dont know if everyone is experiencing this or just a few of us, but it is definately a good number of people:

***1. Rosters for online leagues have imploded. Now people have duplicate players, historic players, and players on the wrong teams. This includes all of your statistics. This is for both new and existing leagues. Basically, leagues for all intents and purposes are gone.
    2. No one can log into the 2K sports website other than the forums. No one can access their leagues (if they do happen to work), nor manage them, since the console admin options are also broken. Pretty sure this is effecting everyone.
    3. No one can download the Oct 11th or the Sept 6th rosters. The entire download area is broken. This is gone for everyone.
    ***4. Many (maybe most or all) people cannot play online. This is likely due to the rosters. Everytime someone gets to the opening face off, the server disconnects both people.

AND...here are the reoccuring problems that they have not addressed:
    a) online drafts have the entire player databases including historic and duplicates, so they are useless to everyone
    b) admins lose options through the console once games start
    c) countless online freezing issues for people
    d) most website options dont work as intended
    e) leagues get bugged if they are not created or joined via console

Looks like all the problems started when xbox live went down. Many of us have tried writing customer service and tech support, and some of us have even called tech support (where they only let you leave a message). I can only assume for once, this is something they have to fix, or everyone will end up burning their game in a massive anti 2K sacrafice a virgin ceremony. Absolutely ridiculous...

I think everyone should email 2Ksports tech support, customer service AND call 415-507-7750, their main tech support line. These are all game breaking and we should all be super ****ed off right now, especially since they have not answered any of us.

BenchBoss67
  2. swiper19

swiper19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow. :shock:

No Streaming Account
  3. Bartlett89

Bartlett89 LG Veteran

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :shock: :shock: :shock: wow this is all we need

No Streaming Account
  4. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    This is all related to the online leagues.
    For those who didn't know, 2k games tried to hire me to do their online leagues as the current guy left. It was down to me and another guy but due to visa issue's they went with him. Since the old guy left all of these problems have started. All these issue's are well on the radar i can tell you that much and im sure that new guys gets a thousand emails a day. I'm pretty glad this isn't me :)

5. swiper19

swiper19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what a mess , you are lucky they didn't hire you as the blackberry would have exploded by now :shock: 2k had a fairly good track record of online leagues , now this.... I wish the poor lads at 2k good luck trying to figure this mess out, what a disaster :? couldn't pay me enough to fix this :shock:

No Streaming Account