3 Stun Stars of the Night: June 6

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by Stun Gun, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    Quick change: The eligible players are either those who had a three star of the night award (on the LG site) or had a breakout performance that was not noticed (i.e. a lot of goals or clean sheet.) So here are 9 honorable mentions who sadly don't earn a star, but had big contributions.

funk_e_fresh: 1 goal, 7 int, 5 tackles, 8 poss won
    fetz: 4 int, 4 tackles, 21/25 passing, 12 poss won, 1 block
    mullett177: 9 int, 9 poss won, 11/12 passing
    typecorp: 1 assist, 45/49 passing, 2 key passes, 3 int, 2 tackles, 6 poss won
    d3nickj: 25/28 passing, 1 key pass, 4 int, 5 tackle, 13 poss won
    semple: 2 goals, 1 key pass, 1 motm
    kevinslb1302: 2 goals
    itzrickybobby: 1 clean sheet, 7/8 saves

And now, the true legends, the top three stars of the night!

3rd Star: Mayor_35, 2 int, 6 tackles, 9 possession won, 1 block

Leipzig had strong results tonight, and Mayor had some strong stats while running a center-back position. Very solid overall, and he does deserve this little shout out. 6 tackles along with 9 possession wins is a strong feat, and he put in the work.
    [​IMG]
    2nd Star: Scrumzzy, 4 int, 1 key pass, 40/45 passing, 3 tackles, 15 possession won

I bet the last thing you expected was for me to give a guy I relentlessly shit-talk a star of the night card. Well 40 passes and 15 possessions won makes this well deserved. He also kept two clean sheets in a row!
    [​IMG]
    1st Star: Finkleberrie, 2 goals, 1 assist, 2 key passes

Finkle has been on fire recently, with 5 goals already this week! Easy player of the night, and also my player of the week!

[​IMG]
    PIC OF ALL 3 CARDS:

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    lg_stungun