3 Up/ 3 Down Week 1

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Skizzostone, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    I'm bored and figured I'd do a little write up. 3 Up/ 3 Down will be about 3 teams I think had a tough week and will be moving UP in the standings and 3 teams who had a really good week and likely will be moving down.

3 Up:

Brooklyn Nets: One of the teams that is loaded with top flight xbox players. They had a tough week but I can't imagine that it happens again week 2. Tee is an incredible player as is Jig and Strapz. Just too much talent to be a bottom team in the east.

Denver Nuggets: Denver is one of those teams that just couldn't close out the close ones last week. Could be an issue of just not being able to hit enough shots or miscommunication on defense in the end of games but they had a handful that could of went either way. When things did go there way, they throttled Sacramento's 1st line in the last game of the week, could be a sign of things to come. I think that as the season goes on, a couple of those coin flips start to go there way and they move up in the standings.

Minnesota Timberwolves: I think they have a strong 1st line and their 2nd line is sneaky good defensively. They run a bit of an unconventional offense which sometimes seems to work in this 2k. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to this week. But if their 2nd line can figure out how to score on offense, coupled with their defensive prowess, they could jump up in the standings in the West.

3 Down:

Milwaukee Bucks: I think the Bucks were one of the teams that benefitted from a weak schedule Week 1. Coty really didn't have a great week by PG standards and they've already had to use a ton of ECU games. I'm an idiot and probably wrong, but that's often a bad sign in week 1.

Phoenix Suns: I didn't want to put Phoenix here, because I think the team is solid and their week 2 is soft as well and I don't think they fall off yet, but there are some things that concerned me. I think week 1 the team benefitted heavily by playing 2nd lines and bottom teams. When they matched up against better opponents last week (Extreme's line/Spurs, Compdiorr line/Grizz) the Suns struggled. I think this is a playoff team, and I don't think this team is bad. I just think they fall a little bit and likely finish 6/7/8 in the west. Again, I'm an idiot and probably wrong but hey this is something to read.

Oklahoma City Thunder: I just really don't think this team is that good. Which is weird because they have a bunch of really good players. Hxndouts and Chuckin are both top flight PG's but spending all that money on them meant you have nobody to put around them. I love my boy Hurlito, but unless the PG's go Super Saiyan, and Hurlito turns into 2k21 beast mode lock I just don't think this team is destined for the playoffs.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account