4-20 Sniping Stoners

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Dangles4days, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Dangles4days

Dangles4days YouTube Danglez Washington

Ratings:
    +48 / 60 / -8
    With 4-20 slowly approaching I’m looking to get some stoners together have some laughs and run some games tomorrow or any other time really and play club or drop in under stress free environment.

If your not a smoker that’s fine as this is a open invitation for pot smokers aspiring comedians conspiracy theorist anyone who isn’t a douche bag has common sense or anyone who happens to think the world is round. (I don’t but I’d love to listen to you try to convince me why you do)

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please join the discord https://discord.gg/DtBgP4

While listening to my favorite podcast the other day I was reading a post on LG about a PC standup comedy video game and I thought this would be a good idea to combine eashl with the concept of the comedy pc game. Afterwards I came across another post by @DynoMikeV2 looking for players to play club practice and build chemistry. So I thought it would be a good idea to start a club/discord of guys that would like to do the same.

Check out the podcast maybe we could turn the club into something similar where we talk current events advice shoot the shit. Idk maybe learn something from some of your peers like that creepy guidance counselor in high school.

Fk it idk I’m high as we speak. Just mark my post dumb or get good please.

• Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. clampse

clampse top ricer

Ratings:
    +121 / 12 / -39
    THATs a bummer man, Kyrie Irving is ineligible :///

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. CBCx77-

CBCx77- Well-Known Member