A Message to ALL Players in the League

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by riverdalestomp, Mar 5, 2016.

1. juggynuts-_-

juggynuts-_- SNAKES ON 3

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -8
    To all AHL Players and Training Camp Players. Please, Please, Please go to your locker rooms and post your availability. If you have to message bomb your Owner and GM's and tell them you want to play, DO IT!!! just be available if they need you every night from 9-11pm est. There's been too many inactive players that are affecting the outcome of games by forcing your GM's to forfeit. That's not fair to them and the Players on your teams that want to play. Let's finish the last week strong.

PS. GM's and Active Players. If you're Playing the Providence Bruins this week and you want to play but you can't find a squad for our game, I will do everything I can to help you hunt down ECU's from your team. Just let me know ahead of time.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  2. Lions67

Lions67 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 2 / -4
    It is the responsibility of ALL TC players to inform their GM's and AGM's of their availability. Not sure why this is even a topic for discussion. You took the time to sign up to this league, take the extra time to locate your GM and also take the time to familiarize yourself to how the league runs.
    I was a late sign up. The very FIRST thing I did was find out who my GM and AGM were. Then I got in contact with both of them, asked them a ton of questions, told them when I could play then made sure I was around TO play!
    It paid off and I soon was a regular roster player.
    There is NO EXCUSE for ANY TC player to not be playing games. Wether it is a league game or drop in. The only way you will play is if YOU put in that effort.
    Remember, you made the fort to join, so why not make the effort to play!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. deadrising6669

deadrising6669 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Eaxactly well said we had alot of issues with TC beginning of season n made alot of moves n it has affected our playoff hopes pretty badly looking forwrad to next season though as i will still be the AGM of the Iowa Wild gl to all the playoff teams n loom forward to next season

deadrising6669