A Rookie's First Thoughts on the LGBA

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Fallman10, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Fallman10

Fallman10 Member

Discord:
    fallman10#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    For those who don’t know me, my name is Fallman10, I am a rookie this year as a TC on the Bulls. I just wanted to give my thoughts on the LGBA.

The Combine Process

I joined the LGBA discord server and the LGBA itself in September. I was very impressed with the combined process of working with teams to increase my chances of getting on a team. However, the majority of the discords were inactive during the process. I will give a shoutout to some of the teams that were most active, specifically those that gave me the most runs or tried to.

Celtics-thank you demo btw <3

Wizards-Thank you <3

Lakers-<3

76ers-<3

These were the teams I got in touch with most and while I didn’t get bid on by any of them, I will still appreciate the chances they gave me.

The Bidding

I liked the bidding process, and I was amazed by the amount of 5 mil plus bids there were (including the over 12 mil bid from the team im on now, but he plays good enough to justify it, that might be my bias speaking tho)

The people in this discord are for the most part cool. The rivalries are next level. Gator v bwilly i think it is is top tier tho.

I have yet to make my debut, but I can be sure, I will be balling out to make sure that all the teams that didn’t bid on me regret it.

See you out there on the courts fellas.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account