AHL Media

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by TH3 MEATS, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Pooderz

Pooderz Musty Pooder

Discord:
    daddypooder#0
    Ratings:
    +1,166 / 10 / -45
    This season has seen a drastic drop in AHL media and I would like you to help me change that. Media is a daunting task when handled alone and unforgiving (by the players) when rushed. What I would like to get going is a collaboration of sorts in order to spread out the work so that the task is not so daunting.

Media takes a lot of time to do. Especially when faced with the task of creating content for 32 teams. 1 person can not do that. Hell, it takes many hours just to do 16 teams. I have a few people on board already but the goal is to assign 2 people to each division to write about 4 teams with a given format that once done is put together into one post with accreditation.

If you would like to contribute to this than please send me a message with your discord to be added. You can select a division and you will than be assigned 4 teams. Everything will be handled within the discord server.

Lets make it happen.

An example of the format for weekly team reviews would be:

CONTENT: Team Evaluations
    Team Name: @teamGM @teamAGM @teamAGM
    Written by @mediamember
    Opinion of draft picks: Max of 3
    Opinion of roster: Roster as a whole, players who stand out, If you mention a player make sure to @player
    Opinion of management: Have they managed, how well did they do, tendencies,
    Opinion of Trades: big trades, little trades.
    Team stats: Big games they lost or won, bad games lost/won. How they are doing, will they improve or faulter?
    Opinion End of Season Ranking; Division lead / Top 4 / Bottom 4 / Division last
    DIRECTION:
    Each division will have 2 heads writing for 4 teams each. After articles are written they should be posted in the content dropoff.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. GrittySaves

GrittySaves Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dankdad88#0
    Ratings:
    +838 / 68 / -115
    I’m down. Flyersfanfury#3772

• Like Like x 1