Announcing Official LG Twitch Channel + Game 5/6 Live Commentary

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by F5 Penguin, Feb 2, 2016.

1. F5 Penguin

F5 Penguin #NoFilter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 4 / -22
    Hey all,

Quick note here. I'm proud to announce that we now have an official LeagueGaming Twitch Channel for the site! This is huge in many ways, but some of the things we want to do, such as Game of the Week commentary, belong on Twitch over YouTube!

I encourage all of you to follow the channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/leaguegamingofficial

In the very near future, I will be announcing plans on bringing on key streamers with high-quality and consistent content to be hosted on our channel, along with the ability to cross-promote to and from your channel to ours. This is great for streamers who want to grow their channels and have their content featured directly on our platform and website.

Also coming in the future are some content announcements, but for right now we're proud to host Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals right on our Twitch page at 10p ET! If all goes smoothly, we'll have myself and @Rushpac providing live commentary for the game as well. Thanks to @King Clement and his stream for helping make this part happen.

Didn't want to drag this out too long but I've been working behind the scenes with Twitch to plan out some bigger picture ideas for the site. But for now, we wanted to launch it during the Stanley Cup Finals so that you all can enjoy the series from one convenient place!

Interested streamers and those with ideas or wanting to take part in something huge can feel free to PM me and I'll happily let you in on the rest of the news that I just can't go public with.. yet!

Thanks for all your support and we'll see you on the ice tonight at 10p ET!

cc @Tris10 @MCDONALD l19l

Many thanks also go out to @Williams x12x for the graphic work we will be seeing on the page!

• Like Like x 20
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    f5penguin
  2. F5 Penguin

F5 Penguin #NoFilter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 4 / -22
    We'll also be hosting Game 5 and 6 (if necessary) tonight!

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 2
    f5penguin
  3. officialmark07

officialmark07 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,854 / 33 / -93
    That was pretty cool, you guys did a really good job. Hopefully we see more of these in the future.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account