Atlantic Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by NotTatGuyPal, Jun 12, 2022.

1. I Mccutch I

I Mccutch I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mccutch#0
    Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -8
    This division was the toughest so far to decide on certain spots

1. :team18: Buffalo Sabres

@AyoMoran and @sycch do well in bidding along with having some good resigns. They get @T--o--M--M---y in bidding for 5.5 which looks like a great deal after looking at psn stats. @DaBurgerKing-_- (Kjnger) goes for 7 who will be a good pickup for a game 7 rd. Expect @AyoMoran and @T--o--M--M---y to be on line 1 and @Not Greggy with @PieR Talent on line 2 with syc and kjnger splitting up on both. @JTaIIy on the third line. @lHuskie is a good number 1 g to have for his price at 1.75. This team may not finish first but won't miss playoffs.

Best contract: @Not Greggy

2. :team5: @Sitful and @Melvin x 94 are of the better free contract duos but seeing Melvin on defense is interesting. That could be because no more AG. @Reidxrs @Sitful @Coreymac27 @Moyrr will be this teams best fwds spread throughout the lineup helping with each lines success. @Nicky Moose 69 and @l Hobbs l on good deals both from the esports team knight shift. Both @Finn l35l and @ProsvetovX50 are solid goalies

Best contract: @Moyrr / @Coreymac27

3. :team1: Toronto Maple Leafs

I expect this team to have a similar season as last season. @Dangs92 and @PureRippin bring back some of the draft picks from last season with some resigns. The only big difference is they do not have @Jos x 10 this season. Expect this team to make playoffs.

Best contract: @LoKO CRuStY

4. :team20: Ottawa Senators

@Wickie 71 and @Rammered surprisingly have a good team after spending 18 mil on two players @x Fisher 81 and @Sbass19. Both are definitely worth the contracts but even with little cap after it works out. @not rubi at 750k is a great contract and the defense looks solid overall. This team should do well

Best contract: @not rubi

5. :team21: Tampa Bay Lightning

This is another good team that definitely can make playoffs. If @CT 66 was definitely going to get @Shockz both should've been management to have some more cap but maybe @DDezo didn't want to give up owner. I like basically all the fwds on this team. They don't have any game 7 defensemen which could be a problem for playoffs but could hold up fine during the regular season. Both the goalies are on good contracts.

Best contract: @Focus TF

6. :team23: Florida Panthers

@Bartlett--67 and @Peck l87l build a decent team for coming up from the AHL. They spend 7.5 on @Stifmeister x 7 and 5.25 on @geiim as the two highest paid on the team. @HazeeHype @Archon Assassin @Landamov are all on fair contracts and expect them to do well on this team. Both goalies are good pickups. If this team wants to have a chance at playoffs @BartIettt and @Peck l87l have to play very well.

Best contract: @Landamov

7. :team10: Detroit Red Wings

@Mikeychel usually always builds good teams but since this division is tough have to put them in 7th. They get @Tendy for 9.25 and @Goostaav for 7.25 as the big two contracts and fill out the rest of the team evenly. @SeniorWheat2204 is a very good goalie and his contract is only 1mil. I wouldn't be surprised if this team made playoffs somehow. @Mikeychel will finesse some people in trades to make the team better.

Best contract: @Forbz Eh

8. :team2: Boston Bruins

Very confused what @xDemon12x strategy was. Even though I like some of the fwds almost all are third liners and like 2 are second liners maybe. It is extremely funny that the best fwds on this team are on defense. Also @xDemon12x doesn't even have a gm yet. Not a fan of the goalies either but could just be unfamiliar with them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account