Best Possible Rosters S25-S29

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by xMecciah, Jan 7, 2022.

1. xMecciah

xMecciah Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xmecciah#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -21
    Happy Friday Everyone! (This even includes you Cubs!)

Just put together something that I thought would be "neat" and possibly raise a little discussion in the chat. I put together what I thought would be the best rosters from the past few season.

I made sure that each roster for each season followed the roster restrictions as far as cap goes and the free contracts. For season with a free O and GM, I chose them from the same team seeing as they were locked in that way.

If I missed anyone, idc, kick rocks.

I put it into a spreadsheet again (linked) as this was the easiest way for me to express everything I looked at when choosing these. If the link isn't a hyper link just copy and paste it into your browser.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WR4tqU4UeRoTuWWDAIpyif2Z-8T4jPqu16g7gDk3w-Y/edit?usp=sharing

I'll throw a poll into the discord if I can figure it out if you could toss a vote in there please and thanks!

All feedback is appreciated! (Even from Murked and no I did not proof read shit)

Especially as far as adding in these spreadsheets from time to time, is this something that you guys want me to keep using when applicable?

• Like Like x 2
    meccboomin