Buffalo Sabres S20 Stanley Cup Champs & Handshakes to Seattle

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Wxldo62, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    I want to start by saying what an incredible Stanley Cup Final Matchup this was. @xB-Red94 @prodigytolegend @Tidan x 16 what an incredible team you guys built, you should be extremely proud. Your team played 7 hard fought games that could have pushed the cup either way. You are fantastic players but you're even better people. @xMeddy41 you're an absolute stud in the crease, keep your head held high.

Now, introducing your S20 NHL PSN Stanley cup champion Buffalo Sabres.

@X_Smitty30_X (Center)- Caid, man I don't even know what to say. You showed the community how good of a player you were a few seasons back with a cup win and many dominant seasons, now you show you have top tier management skills too. You're the anchor of this team down the middle, I'm pumped you get to celebrate your first cup as management with me. Lets run it back for a 4th season eh?

@Biscuitz29 (Center)- The #1 overall pick from S19 gets his ring! Biscuitz what a journey these 2 seasons have been. Season 1 ended in heartbreak, up 4-1 and losing game 1, going on to lose the series. This season, down 4-1 game 1 of the cup finals and you guys score 3 in 6 minutes then win it in OT. Youre the piece down the middle that makes your line so good, I'm so proud of you guys. Dooleys vs the world.

@HeelHook_ (Left Wing)- Our only forward we added to our team after bidding. You came in hot, lighting the lamp every game, but when it came to playoffs you clamped up and played the grindy defensive winger playstyle. I'm so happy you ecud for us at the beginning of the year, you took that opportunity and never looked back. (im sorry @Dugzz l67l ).

@Hughsy28- (Left Wing) - Oh man hughsy, there is so much I could say. You were the LAST bid of nhl bidding, and only went on to get 20 wins and 37 goals, followed up by a 6-2 playoff record... and a Stanley Cup. You were my LW every single game this season and I am so impressed with how you developed your game. You may be the best defensive winger I ´ ve ever played with and you deserve this cup so much. Cheers buddy!

@BobbyStokers22 (Left Wing)- A Key piece of the DOOOOOOOLEYS pregame line, you scored huge goals all season and made huge plays all playoffs. Bobby you are an absolute machine and players like you are what made it possible for us to win a cup. 750k, people put no respect on your name and you just go out there and grind away. I'm so happy to have been your teammate for 2 seasons now. Dooleys on top

@llaytxn_ (Right Wing)- llayton, it's been 3 seasons together now and we FINALLY get a cup out of it! What a progression your career has taken, making your name as a true 1st line winger. I am so proud of your progression as a manager in this league as well. You helped us make key moves to put us in this position to be a cup contender and eventual winger. I hope we get the chance to play together again because you bleed blue and gold! We work harder

@savvy16 (Right Wing)- Savy my MAN. My rw for the entire season, when we needed a big play or zone entires/possession you were the guy we looked to. You took a leadership role come playoff time, helping with matchup decisions and getting our line going. You were a force all year and really made a name for yourself in the N. I am honored to have played 2 seasons now as your liney and you knew we were going to make a run this playoffs, thanks for everything sav, hopefully we can run it back soon.

@Critch30 (Right Wing)- the final dooleys forward!!! After taking a more defensive role during the regular season, holy crap you started lighting the lamp in playoffs! You scored a huge last second goal round 3 to bring us to the cup then followed it up in the finals by going 2-0. Great work these last 2 seasons, you deserve the cup.

@sycch (Left Defense)- Our big ticket dman from xbox! Man you were absolutely lockdown all playoffs on LD and your skill and playoff experience really showed. How you play that well on Cali west connection blows my mind but thats why you get paid the big bucks. Cheers buddy, you have deserved this cup for a long time!

@Manzyzz_ (Left Defense)- TEALLLLLLLL. After playing one night of pins together, dragon and I knew we needed to pick you up for the squad. You are an absolute force offensively and you know how to lock it down in our own zone. Theres a reason you have 2 cups in 3 seasons, enjoy your time off from the game, one heck of a way to go out.

@Bornofosirick (Right Defense)- Tess, youve been a Sabre longer than anyone else. 3 Full seasons now and your game has taken so many leaps into a true top RD now. You dont get the recognition but youre one of the main reasons this team has had so much success over the last couple seasons. Im really glad you could end your last season of LG with a cup! Enjoy all you do in the future!

@ZaV-_18 (Right Defense) - Oh boy Brendan the drama you brought to this franchise will never be forgotten. Or Should I say Champo/NHLbot/Norrisdud/etc. You were the last trade of our season, to lock up our right side and you sure did it. You brought us much Stability to our RD and played a true lock down dman role. I'm glad you got to win this championship with us, you're a great dman and an even better person.

@Ghelm14 (Right Defense)- Ghelmer!!! It wasnt easy getting you in that Sabres Uni but we made it work and I am glad it did. You guys have grinded to get to the point you have and I cant say enough about you and your d partner, you were money all playoffs and gave a 3-0 cup final, including being our G7 dman. Cheers Ghelmer

**OUR BACKBONES**

@KROFTONITE - OH Krofto!!! Our backbone for 3 seasons now, you finally got the elusive cup after 20 seasons of grinding. We had to get some drama going at the end of the season to motivate the boys and it worked eh? You deserve this more than anyone in the community and I know you're going to do big things in your future as an educator. We love you krofto and cant thank you enough for everything you did for this team.

@YuNgWuN413 -you were the last g bid in bidding and we knew you would be a stud for us. I believe you could be a starter on many teams, you and krofto were by far the best tandem we have ever had. SO glad youre finally a cup champ after season. Not many goalies are able to do what you did, stealing many games for us. You helped my line come playoff time be the best we could be with some huge saves. Cheers Yung!

PLAYOFF MVP AKA CONN SMYTHE TROPHY WINNER

@Birdo43 (Left Defense)- aka Greasykills, aka playoff point leader on d, aka MR GAME 7. You have elevated your game so much through these 2 seasons and through this cup run. I can't think of anyone more deserving of this award. 7-1-1 with 11 points and a 3-0 cup final. Congrats on the hardware brother

Thank you guys for a great season and fuck the haters,
    Wall

Sabres.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. savvy16

savvy16 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    savvy16#0
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -2
    Great write up Waldo !!

Thanks for giving me my chance in the N and building this great team !!

Cup check !!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. sycch

sycch Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sycch#5242
    Ratings:
    +473 / 26 / -49
    I retire!

• Funny Funny x 1
    gymfreakty
  4. Xb-red94

Xb-red94 Warning Group

Discord:
    xB-Red94#0845
    Ratings:
    +516 / 12 / -19
    Congrats my brother. Well deserved and very happy for you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    Thanks buddy, means a lot

No Streaming Account
  6. Not--RG

Not--RG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -3
    Congrats bro! You guys were fun to play against

• Winner Winner x 1
    RG_Four
  7. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    Congrats Buff, we’ll deserved after the grind you’ve put in the last few seasons Wall

• Winner Winner x 1
    Stavio_98
  8. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    Thanks stav I appreciate that

No Streaming Account
  9. Memzyy72

Memzyy72 Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +69 / 2 / -7
    Very respectable guy, Cheers to Buffalo

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Atkinsl10l

Atkinsl10l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    atkinsqc#0
    Ratings:
    +360 / 8 / -48
    ur still bald

• Winner Winner x 1
    atkinsl10l
  11. BobbyStokers233

BobbyStokers233 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BobbyStokers22#7009
    Ratings:
    +123 / 7 / -24
    Best owner

• Winner Winner x 1
    thejayman1997
  12. aK-Snxper

aK-Snxper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    aksnxper#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Congrats Buffalo!!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  13. Joshrg23

Joshrg23 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Joshrg23#6293
    Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -9
    Im so proud of my boys in buffalo! Way to be boys!!

ljoshrg23l
  14. Biscuitz29

Biscuitz29 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1 / -4
    Waldo the goat

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. KROFTONITE

KROFTONITE www.twitch.tv/KROFTO

Discord:
    KROFTO#8304
    Ratings:
    +904 / 3 / -31
    The locker room was stale and needed some fire before playoffs. It was a veteran tactic to get the boys ready for a long run.

All seriousness though, thank you for entrusting me to be your starter for three seasons. 121 wins as your goalie and one of them felt as good as that last one.

Side note: Congrats to Seattle. A season to be proud of. This series could of went the other way with a bounce. You guys battled back in every game and none of them were easy. Meddy and Titan, I appreciate you guys and hope to compete against you guys again soon.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    KROFTO
  16. Tidan-16

Tidan-16 Damn Daniel

Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -13
    Ggs Sabres, was fun to play against.

Good season to all my Krakheads.

• Winner Winner x 2
    TidanNHL
  17. Rise_Of_Knies