Buffalo/Toronto Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Desjy99, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Desjy99

Desjy99 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0 / -11
    Good series Toronto, we probably deserved to lose this series, but guess with the way NHL 18 is we emerge victorious. Glad I didn’t have to play vs bry in game 7, but with that being said you guys still played well in game 7 despite what the score showed.

@bidou96m – I’m not too familiar with you personally, but I’ve heard people say good things about you so best of luck in your future LG endeavours.

@Diamonddangles4- - Maybe I should’ve bid on you this season as you had quite the season and somehow didn’t even manage to lose in the playoffs. Also thanks for helping me win a cup in season 6 J. Best of luck next season in LG and maybe I’ll match you in hut and you can beat me in hut just like you do in LG.

@Dustin x 28 – You are quite the player, not many are able to play both LW & RW at the same level as you. Good series and best of luck next season

@lllBeNzOlll – Good series and best of luck next season, also thanks for scoring 2 goals off my side in game 5.

@MarcoGoes5H0LE – Don’t really know you personally, but I’ve heard you are a top xbox player. Not sure if you plan on playing psn again next season, but would awesome to see you come back.

@Maxx_20 – Well I know you from hut, but seems like you are on the rise in the 6s scene just like a bunch of the other “hut guys” are.

@CrashMan67 – I don’t even think you played in the playoffs so hopefully everything is ok in your life, but you had a decent 1st season in the NHL so maybe in 19 you can do even better and start to make a name for yourself

@TMills61_ - Was a bit surprised to see you not play game 7, but nice 2 wins this series. Best of luck next season with the Leafs if you are playing.

@dparans_ - I guess you will be happy that you can delete NHL 18 now, but good series.

@ICExCREAMxTRUCK – I’m not all that familiar with you either other than the fact that you are a solid xbox dman. I was quite surprised to see that you didn’t win a game in the playoffs yet, but hopefully you play again next season and you can get your first career playoff win on psn.

@Tk3rr1994 – I don’t know you, but I applaud you for playing after being traded from Carolina to Pittsburgh. Best of luck next season if you are playing.

@l-Knees-l – Well I really don’t know you, but you are a sick dman.

@CJohnston_19 – You seem like a nice guy, sucks you could only play 1 game this series, but you got a nice win in that game, also best of luck next season if you choose to play.

@Penguins2013 – You played great all series, we got a few lucky bounces in game 7 which kind of sucked, but you did all you pretty well could in this series. Also don’t embarrass me too much in madden this year.

@Proxolol – I don’t know if I’ve ever seen you in the shoutbox, but you played well in the 2 games you played this series and best of luck next season.

@AAli x 21 – You built a pretty solid team, not sure why people thought you guys were going to get swept in both of your series’. Also you yourself played very well this series as well as made good decisions when it came to line matches. Best of luck next season if you return as owner then great the league always needs good owners like you.

@Bry2230 – Well after carrying me in season 6 to a cup, 2 seasons later you almost knocked me out of the playoffs. Also good job on shutting down haze & kerslake as you said you were going to. Also now you can always talk smack to me since you “clamped” me too

Sorry for stealing your way you do these @JClaus33

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Desjy99
  2. McLxvinn

McLxvinn It was either this or Muhammad

Discord:
    McLovin#6619
    Ratings:
    +552 / 5 / -10
    Goat99

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    McLxvin
  3. TMiIls

TMiIls Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -6
    Great series, good luck in your future endeavours.

• Like Like x 2
    tmills71
  4. I3enz13

I3enz13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    13enz_#1826
    Ratings:
    +83 / 7 / -5
    Good series Buffalo. You guys are a real good team. Was real fun playing against you guys. Best of luck rest of the way.

• Like Like x 3
    benz0226
  5. Konzy--

Konzy-- 1 Aye

Discord:
    Konzy#4934
    Ratings:
    +899 / 28 / -44
    a lot tougher series than I thought it was going to be, it could have gone either way. good luck to all you boys going into s9 and enjoy the time off.

• Like Like x 5
    konzzzy
  6. MarcoGoes5H0LE

MarcoGoes5H0LE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MarcoGoes5Hole#9335
    Ratings:
    +222 / 8 / -10
    Good series, win it all

• Like Like x 2
    In World of CHEL
    MarcoGoes5Hole
  7. AAli-21

AAli-21 Fresh Prince

Discord:
    AAli-21#2461
    Ratings:
    +741 / 35 / -87
    Good series Sabres! Hope to see @Desjy99 and @McLxvinn return as management next season. Fun to play against for sure. Best of luck rest of the way.

• Like Like x 3
    Aali21
  8. matthuot87

matthuot87 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +830 / 231 / -441
    Wow desjy99 is the GSP of LG even hen he insult you. you don't feel it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Penguins2013

Penguins2013 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -1
    Thanks Desjy, Good series Buffalo. Best of luck the rest of the way:

• Like Like x 1
    Penguins2013
  10. dparans

dparans West is best

Discord:
    dparans#8064
    Ratings:
    +56 / 3 / -2
    @Desjy99 you're a beast. Good series Sabres.

brad > dpylon

crymeariver19