Calder Cup Handshakes

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by FLEET GOD, Feb 9, 2022.

1. FLEET GOD

FLEET GOD Retired

Discord:
    FLEETGOD#3126
    Ratings:
    +397 / 13 / -62
    Would like to be the first to congratulate the Providence Bruins for taking the Calder Cup against us. @Fly I25I and the boys built an extremely solid group this season and we knew it was going to be a struggle. Again they were the better team, line matched to perfection, and executed when it counted. Well deserved and again, Congrats guys!

@PPasK Fuck you and your close quarters trait (jk it was a great shot lol)

@Lotadi When i saw you had the same build as mine, i knew right then and there that this series was going to be hard. But dear god what you did not only in our series but the entire playoffs is just unheard of. Stand-up goalies are rare nowadays, so from one to another... you are elite and deserve a lot of the praise for winning the Calder, because with you, Providence was practically unbeatable

Lastly i want to thank the entire Providence team as a whole. Going into the series, there was so much respect between us. We figured if we were to make it to the finals, you guys would be waiting for us, and i was dead right. Nothing is more satisfying than going to war with 0 toxicity between teams. I can speak for most of my team when i say thank you for that and we truly enjoyed every second of that battle.

Not a lot of people know this, but in the first few rounds of playoffs, we CCd each other as much as we could to get ready for our respective playoff rounds. It was pretty fitting that we were the last 2 survivors in the AHL.

Congratulations and enjoy!

To my Team,

What a fuckin season that was. Who woulda thought... against all the boots, availability, and bans... that we would still be fighting on the last day of the season. It sucks to come up short like that considering the season we had. I tried everything in my power to get us that Calder, but like you guys always say... NEED SAVE lol. This season was the most fun i have ever had playing this game and it was because i was playing with 16 of my friends. So thank you for that guys.

To @BartIettt @Peck l87l @Lup l7l ,

You guys not only put together a solid team, but you stayed positive all season. This is truly the first team i have ever been on that there was 0 toxicity. And when it comes to LG, that is few and far from in-between. That is a testament to how well you guys managed. So thank you boys

To the guys that were pissed that we were in the finals and booted the Bartletts and Fresh/Peck all series,

Stay mad. Get ReKt. Fuck you

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    FLEETGOD1
  2. BartIettt

BartIettt Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bartlett34#0
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -1
    Love you Fleet, thanks for being an excellent goalie for us throughout the whole season and playoffs. Couldn’t have done it without you! You’re the best, Need save though. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. PPasK

PPasK Warning Group

Ratings:
    +153 / 11 / -28
    Screenshot_20220204-060420_Discord.jpg needed to say PP abuse close quarter lel .

Gg to yall , great series and wish you guys only the best for your future seasons

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Agostopolis

Agostopolis Agostopolis#9114

Discord:
    agostopolis#0
    Ratings:
    +73 / 6 / -17
    Great series boys, hell of a team, and an even better group of guys. Sad we lost but happy it was to some quality non toxic folks.

much love

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Agostopolis
  5. Fat Grl Hntr

Fat Grl Hntr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +185 / 10 / -23
    We kept the toxins enclosed in our own microcosm. Nothing was left to give. :team352:

• Like Like x 2
    Fat_Grl_Hunt3r
  6. FLEET GOD

FLEET GOD Retired

Discord:
    FLEETGOD#3126
    Ratings:
    +397 / 13 / -62
    Everything else is pretty spot on tho lol

FLEETGOD1
  7. Fly I25I

Fly I25I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +904 / 35 / -50
    Ain’t that the truth.. plenty in our own room to keep us busy :laugh:

Thanks FLEET for the kind words. It was quite the battle and honestly could’ve gone either way. Props to @BartIettt @Peck l87l @Lup l7l for building a very good team and overcoming adversity the whole season and throughout the playoff run. I’m sure you’ll come back stronger than ever. Wish you all nothing but success in the future.

Cheers,
    -Fly

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account