Career Dman Switched PS4>>Xbox1 Help plz

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by ExPliCit812, Jul 28, 2020.

1. ExPliCit812

ExPliCit812 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 16 / -36
    Well after a few years of no chel and life doing what life does I have returned to LG. I was management for the PS side of LG seasons ago for the WSH Caps. So I'm just looking to play with any proper hockey intelligent players who aren't thumb Challenged. I've played Defense since 09 and that's all I prefer to play. I have my stellar games and I have my meh games. Overall I'm not going to boast but I'm definitely well above average as Defensemen go. I've been trying to just grind out the TC world of LG but I can't handle the constant forcing cross crease then a turnover and rush down the ice the other way, rinse and repeat. If I intiate the breakout or QB the PP good things usually happen. Otherwise it's usually a shit show down here in TC world. Basically I'm looking for some Lads to take me under their wing on the Xbox side and maybe I won't get stuck playing who can force it better in random TC games. If this is posted in the wrong place I apologise.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    I appreciate the part where you said you were not going to boast and then thats all you did from then on. Good luck!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. ExPliCit812

ExPliCit812 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 16 / -36
    Lol only a little bit, might of mentioned my stellar play with breakouts and QB the PP. I most definitely could have been way more egotistical haha. But I appreciate the acknowledgement.

No Streaming Account
  4. Ouellette92

Ouellette92 Warning Group

Discord:
    ouellette92#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 21 / -6
    Ouellette92