Check this out

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by socalguy, Jul 27, 2004.

1. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Over at sports.ign.com, they have posted a FIFA 2005 Video Diary # 1. It is mainly a guy who works on FIFA answering a few big questions.

Some of the goals you can score are nice, add some real variety.

To watch the video, head over here:

CLICK HERE

Also, check out David Bergkamp's goal in the 2nd half of the video, chips it over the defender, turns around and kicks it lower right corner. Some nice goals.

Off The Ball control looks very good also, with the ability to now control the defender before the ball is even thrown in.

No Streaming Account
  2. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They have now posted a 2nd Video Diary, so I figured that I would just keep everybody updated:

CLICK HERE

It is the video at the top, so go ahead and check it out. Pretty interesting, I wish they would just push the release date up for about a month and a week, that way it would be coming out very early September.

No Streaming Account
  3. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also saw some cool videos of FIFA on IGN in what they call their Sports Play of the Day. It is a series of sports videos that sets Arsenal up against Real Madrid, which should be a very exciting game. I just got done watching video # 1, and it so far is very very cool.

For a link to download all 4 videos, please:

CLICK HERE

No Streaming Account