Comparing LGBA Members To NBA Players Volume 2

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Feb 24, 2022.

?

Are these accurate?

Poll closed Mar 3, 2022.
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    You guys liked the first one so much I am bringing it back. Let me know if you want a volume 3 featuring some OG LGBA members to give you guys some nostalgia. Let’s get it going!

Witt - Allen Iverson. An elite undersized guard who has consistently had little to no help throughout his career. If only he could be on a team with his duo to change this…

Zero Choice - Brian Scalabrine (might have spelled that wrong, oh well). A PF that just spots upand does nothing else. They also both have likable personalities.

Rainy - Russell Westbrook. They both try to take wild shots that aren’t exactly shined on in their respective leagues. They also can both be a bit emotional at times.

CalderCubs - Chris Paul. He’s closer to Cliff than Chris in terms of skill level, but he’s represented the players well, as has CP3 leading the NBAPA.

Swank0cean - Andre Drummond. Puts up a bunch of empty stats and gets some praise for it.

M15 - Kemba. This is mainly due to his passive aggressive support of the Knicks. A scoring guard that just quite could never make it over the top of the hill.

oExtreme - When playing center, Joel Embiid. Does everything you need him to and dominates while putting up historic numbers.

TwoLagShots (yes, I’m redoing him to convince you all I don’t think he’s a crackhead) - Tyus Jones. A point guard who doesn’t have extreme flash, but gets the job done and is a solid second fiddle PG

Berry Grizzly - Serge Ibaka. A versatile PF/C that could beat you up in an instant.

Crayth - Random bench G League player. Pure trash. Royalz and Hogan will vouch for this comparison

Show Me Rock - Mike Conley. No disrespect but it’s just “mid” vibes. Not a superstar, not terrible. Just mid.

The Malikster - Kevin Garnett. Mainly because of his ego and trash talk. I guess he shows shades of KG on the court sometimes.

Edub DaGoat - Duck Williams. Google him.

Chase - Raef LaFrentz. PF’s who made it out the farms to hoop. Inspirational to be honest.

Froom - Wally Szczerbiak. Decent wings who many consider to be soft.

RussRebrands - Tyson Chandler. Two big men with a passion for something outside of the game.

Murked - Udonis Haslem. Gets on a team every year in a dumb way, never plays, but would have a surprisingly good game if put in randomly. They also both need to retire.

SOF - Dwight Howard. Big man who knows his role, sticks to it, has ring chased in recent history, and has become liked by many.

SubxForce - Danny Green. Veteran wing that can be 50 at times but will always produce on defense. Sub gets less hate, though. He’s more of a Spurs Danny Green.

Natural Snag - Chris Bosh. Stretch 4/5 that has played with some good players and some not good players. Both also often write stories.

Aptai - Pascal Siakam. Plays like a god one game then plays like Spinakam the next. Still my GOAT though.

Tricky x 91 - DeJounte Murray. PG who actually plays well despite some overlooking him. Both still haven’t caught up in terms of the shooting meta.

A Sniper13 - When at lock (so 2k21), Thybulle. Great defense & great attitude. Absolute brick on offense

Denham - Either Morris bro. Annoying as heck but has moments as a good player.

Ayztraks - Evan Fournier. Kind of stretching to make a French connection (yes I know Evan Fournier is not French-Canadian). Good wing players who get the job done. Although you could argue their best strengths aren’t the same, the connection is there.

Viz - Hakeem Olajuwon. Really good post player and defender. Gets lucky with his animations like how Hakeem got lucky MJ retired. It is what is.

Flems - Luke Kennard. Really good shooters who can struggle at times. However, Kennard could probably create a team that wins more than 7 games.

No Streaming Account