Congratulations!!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Moranaconda, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    I just want to take a second and congratulate the Calder Cup Champion Hartford Wolfpack on a magical run to the cup!! You guys earned it!! I also would like to thank LG for finally bringing this League over to the PSN where I know the players over here are going to make this league the absolute best it can be.

I would also like to thank every single player that put on the Hershey Bears sweater this season and fought they're tails off to dig us out of the dumps that we started in. It was an extremely fun season and I wish you all nothing but the best moving forward. I hope to see you all soon and would really like to keep in touch as our policy is once a Bear ALWAYS a Bear!

To all other players, it was a massive undertaking last season but I respect each and every one of you for sticking with it and making season 1 of the LGHL in my mind a successful one. I very much look forward to season 2 as I know everyone will put in even more effort to take season 2 over the top.

To all staff members past and present I can't thank you guys enough for doing what you do and making it possible for us all to play in a league such as LGHL PSN. Your dedication and patience with new members to management like myself and countless others did not go un-noticed. Whenever I had a question about something I didn't quite understand you guys always responded promptly and NEVER made me feel like s*** for asking a question. You handled every single question with poise and understanding and never once did I get any kind of disrespectful response from you even though I know you had hundreds of questions coming in at once, you always took the time to answer anything I asked. Once again I can't thank you guys enough for doing what you do and handling it in a very professional manner.

If there is anyone I missed I do apologize. I am sure we will all get to know each other a little better in season 2 and I very much look forward to building another team and competing once again right here in the AHL for that Calder Cup. Good luck to everyone wherever you may end up for season 2 I hope you are successful unless of course you are playing against our Hershey Bears! LOL Everybody enjoy season 2 and let's get back to work to make it even better this season!

Respectfully,

Michael S. Moran
    Moranaconda
    GM Hershey Bears
    LGAHL PSN
    Logos-930x350-Bears-Primary.jpg

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  2. qc_halak_qc

qc_halak_qc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -0
    gr8t job Wolfpack !!! Amazing job for Checkers i to ! =)

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account