Couture Needs Your Help

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by bill_1492, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLGesusl92l

MLGesusl92l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 6 / -8
    EDited as per Coutures wishes.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. GreasyGogan

GreasyGogan Chief of Heimbecker

Ratings:
    +1,722 / 66 / -49
    This would have been funnier if you had posted it under the Xx Seguin 91 xX account, but I understand your reasoning for keeping that profile on the DL

• Like Like x 14
    Jay_Rulez
  3. StickNick555

StickNick555 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +263 / 0 / -0
    Is this supposed to be a joke?

No Streaming Account
  4. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    Jesus,

First and foremost myself and Couture have not always gotten along. Much respect as a GM, but never really gotten along. Now wit that being said....

@lxl MLGesus lxl , I would like to hand you the douche of the year trophy. If coutures fam is goin thru a hard time, fuck you for mocking that. That is wrong on so many levels. Most adults in this day and age that are between the ages of 21-35 are having an extremely hard time making ends meet, in an economy that allows the rich to get richer, and hinders the working man at a degree never before seen in history. If people gotta ask for help thats what family is for, hopefully coutures fam can come thru for him.

If your still living at mommy and daddys I wouldnt expect you to understand any of that.

You sir truley are a piece of shit at a level even larger then the legendary PTP.

For doing this I truley hope you are banned, ostracized, and get punched in your mouth in real life by a random stranger on the street some day.

p.s.

you got your championship by cheating, you got duplicate tags out in this bitch, and you cheated back at the old school. Go fuck yourself. report me.

@Couture l 39 l - stay strong

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 27
    No Streaming Account
  5. MAXiMiliAN VII

MAXiMiliAN VII aka MaxMANDiiNGO

Ratings:
    +390 / 0 / -0
    I can't tell if you are being an asshole or genuinely trying to help someone. Please clarify so I know whether to be a dick to you for being a massive piece of shit or not.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. MLGesusl92l

Ratings:
    +210 / 6 / -8
    Bro, I'm just trying to help out someone here. We are supposed to be a family here in LG and supportive. He is going through a tough time and is young. Just trying to help out and give him some support. Thanks for yours though. :)

No Streaming Account
  7. bakesssss

bakesssss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -1
    You guys know whats really sad... All of you guys assume that because gesus is posting it. That its some sort of joke or he's making fun of him. But in this instance he sincerely was trying to help out a fellow gamer and instead of focusing on the real issue at hand you guys try and make it about gesus shame on all of you. You all missed the real problem here and someones trying to shed some light on it so dont make it about your vendetta against someone lets try and help couture out. c'mon guys we can rally around this and help someone out.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Momz Spaghetty

Momz Spaghetty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 3 / -12
    Is this suppose to be funny? This isn't even trolling, it's just being a 100% douchebag.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    momzspaghetty
  9. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    if couture needed help from the "LG Community" im sure he would know who to ask. this is a blatant troll attempt, from someone who has a history.

now if couture comes on here and say him and mljudas are cool, ill gladly apologize, but ill glady bet my left nut thats not the case.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  10. MAXiMiliAN VII

Ratings:
    +390 / 0 / -0
    well if you're gonna take the time to make a post like this the least you could do is post the link to his fundme page. Also I tend to find this thread disgusting. Just can't help it. Comes across as disingenuous and inappropriate. Paticularly since you posted personal information about him... which I understand it caries a severe penalty at least on the web-site.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. bakesssss

bakesssss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -1
    I give up

No Streaming Account
  12. xSloshy

xSloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    I thought there was something in the CoC against posting an individuals personal information?

Regardless, this seems like a private matter. The only reason it should have been brought up is by Couture himself.

• Like Like x 3
    Sloshy97
  13. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    I knew that looked fishy.

He came to me and i looked at the account with a limited gamer score thinking it was a complete scrub, it all makes sense now.

• Like Like x 2
    CoachCrass
  14. Noobinator156

Noobinator156 S17 Stanley Cup Champion

Ratings:
    +3,141 / 42 / -38
    C'Mon gesus... I took it as far as possible within the rules. This is too much. Dont post someones actual name and info here. [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION] [MENTION=7097]BMCDONALD19[/MENTION] take this shit down.

Yes i understand the irony of posting here but it really is too much this time.

P.S. You know what they say...

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. MAXiMiliAN VII

Ratings:
    +390 / 0 / -0
    Yeah this sort of public humiliation shit should get someone at least a one season ban.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  16. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    [MENTION=6378]lxl MLGesus lxl[/MENTION] grow up.

CoachCrass
  17. PahkTheCah1387

PahkTheCah1387 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 8 / -10
    Still defending this immature POS.. get a grip dude. As for Judas kid is a known scumbag and even so the level of cowardice and asshattery on display here are staggering. You are a detriment to this league and more so a pathetic excuse for a man. As far as I'm concerned the same sheep who are always in here cosigning/defending you are no better.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. MLGesusl92l

Ratings:
    +210 / 6 / -8
    I was really trying to help someone out here because I know someone personally who had a similar situation occur to them. I didn't think it would be a big deal showing his facebook because I wanted to show it was him and not me trying to beg for money or something. If someone else posted this in an attempt to help everyone would be fine with it. Since its me I'm getting flamed but that's okay. I was trying to help out and everyone ruined it.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  19. Berrakov

Berrakov Well-Known Member

Discord:
    berrakov#0
    Ratings:
    +198 / 46 / -76
    I agree with you, that is why they should make a rule in the code of conduct about posting people's personal information. But util they put in that rule he should face no punishment. And in my opinion what jesus posted was actually him trying to draw awareness this to this issue and get help for coture. We are a family and we need to stick together, when someone is going through a hard time we all band together and help, witch is exactly what we need to do now.

sirberrakov
  20. Snipeshow72x

Snipeshow72x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    snipeshow72x#0
    Ratings:
    +149 / 0 / -6
    Can you please take this down? Myslef and my Family Do not need help for whatever reason that is posted there. Id appreciate not being talked on the forums. And with that being said im probably Resigning from LG. I cant take these personal attacks at me and my family anymore, It's getting really pathetic and some guys need to grow up. I appreciate the back up Erice but I and MLG have never Gotten Along. I'd like to personally say I have a lot of shit going on in my life but i promise you my family is fine and I Do Not need support or money. Anyone Who personally knows me also knows that things are not the greatest between my girlfriend and I and this kind of shit adds tp that as well. Please find better things to do then to fuck around with my life. With that being said have a good fucking day and I hope your glad with what you do in this League. Its an internet hockey league. If i wanted my personal information I would post it here. So long story short Me, My kid and GF Do not need the support and whoever is making accounts under my name/family anything please grow up.

• Like Like x 8
    In World of CHEL
    xxDecay72xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.