1. SavagePatchh

SavagePatchh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 1 / -4
    Yikes. This world cup has gone from a happy go lucky fill-in to a real eye opener on folks in this league.

In the first week we had people taking forfeits on technicalities that really shouldn’t matter, teams quitting mid game, nail biters that went into overtime and games that never even started. We had it all. I’m not going to waste your precious time between video games and furiously masturbating to Tik Tok videos expounding on week one of the cup because at the end of the day it only kind of mattered, but there are some fun things to talk about here.​

austrailia.jpg

Australia – We knew going in that having a no name manager might be an issue, and holy shit it was an issue. Not only is this team bad, this team is in the chat publicly shitting on their own on the regular. This isn’t a surprise to…well anyone. From the manager announcement that was followed with “who the fuck is that” all the way to the draft where after most picks everyone said…well “who the fuck is that”. I have no doubt Reggie is a great guy, and many have said as much, but my best guess is this is a collection of NCAA players…you know…the “were only NCAA players because no one knew us” types…finding out that yeah…theyre NCAA players. Oh, and the most overrated and emotional PG in the league.

The Good - This team still has a chance since their pool is dog shit.

The Bad – This team has already imploded.

The Ugly – This team might be the most dog shit in their pool anyways

ireland.jpg

Ireland – Hes quiet now, but the man behind the Chud Report, the most bias newspaper in the history of print, spent the greater part of the last 3 seasons since I’ve been here stroking his own ego on how great of a manager he is. This was, of course, in an attempt to cover up the fact that he’s a below average player. This is fine, because there is real value in being able to manage a team even if you suck. Well, this cup has been a big blow to that persona, as Chud has managed to waste one of the leagues best talents in Dando in a 1-5 start. Chud got too cute making moves like taking Froggy before most centers…presumably because he said he was gonna be the best center this season? …and players like Laced Greens who’s only contribution to this league so far has been getting destroyed and desperately trying to explain why it was the rest of the teams fault. I guess he could have looked like a genius if it had worked out….

The Good – Dando is funny when hes mad

The Bad – Dando might actually retire

The Ugly – The only team Ireland can probably beat in their Pool is Ireland.

congo.jpg

Congo – They are who we thought they are. Please allow me to make a DESPERATE CRY FOR ACTION HERE. THE JBONE LED CONGO ARE IN FIRST PLACE IN THIS POOL. IF YOU ALLOW THEM TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, EVEN AT 3-9 AS THE WORST TEAM IN THE WHOLE CUP, JBONE WILL USE THIS AS FUEL TO JUSTIFY HIM SELF AS A MANAGER AND NBA LEVEL PLAYER. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT LOGIC AND FACTS. WE MUST NOT LET THIS HAPPEN. POOL B, PLEASE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

The Good – anyone can win this pool and they have a very good 1st line PG

The Bad – It looks like Ducas is the only lock on the team?

The Ugly – Donnie gonna eat everyone if they don’t win and everyone doesn’t stop being meanies. Hes got kids on the way for fucks sake!

greece.jpg

Greece – I was guilty of thinking this team would be one of the top teams in the Cup, but so were you. With Dreams heading up the draft taking OG first overall, it seemed like this team would be hard to beat. Then they got Slamps, a player OG is familiar with, and Monsta, an already proven lock who is reportedly actually better as a Paint beast, and it seemed like everything was going peachy for this squad. Turns out Dreams just isn’t that much of a threat anymore and OG had some….weather issues. Im not counting this team out at all though. Dreams, OG, Benny, Habs, Monsta, Slamps…that’s enough to make a run at this thing..especially in that pool.

The Good – this pool is dog shit. They should easily be able to win it or at least berth a playoff spot

The Bad – Dreams is putting up MVP numbers and still losing – 19pts 15 assists a game!

The Ugly – Habs guy is Canadian

spain.jpg

Spain – Our final last place team. Fuck. The league is starting to take notice of Chef/Jigg/whatever he decides to change his name to this week, but the real story here is STG BEAST. The leagues most ego’d player came out strong early showing hes been putting in the work to get better, but then got graded out in his final outing of the week. BEAST is a head case, but one thing he has working for him is no one in this league respects him. Couple that with some no name second liners and he’s got his work cut out for him, but in all fairness Boy Wonder actually did a good job with his draft considering he was drafting with no real plan. If someone would have told him Savage sucks absolute ass at PnR, he would likely be in even better position.

The Good – Savages jerseys and court are fucking FIRE as usual

The Bad – STG BEAST regularly gets graded out while standing in corners uninvolved. FIGURE IT OUT

The Ugly – The most evenly distributed pool, every game will be a fight and they have a center who sucks at the PGs preferred playstyle. Viva La Raza.

In all fairness, this week meant close to nothing and things change so fast in this league from week to week its hard to keep up. Good luck to everyone in pool play this week!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. justdonni3 2

justdonni3 2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    Nice job savage

No Streaming Account
  3. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog