DB HELP....

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL)' started by nosice, Dec 20, 2004.

1. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Normally my game has everything to do with defense ... the proverbial "defense wins championships"... But man i can score on this game but my DB's need help.. it just seems they act like idiots when it comes to basic swatting the ball and coverage goof ups..

Im playing on legend and i would figure it would help that but its seems even worse.. Anybody else have problems with this?

Very annoying.. any tips?

No Streaming Account
  2. Giotto

Giotto Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Are you playing zone or man coverage when the DBs are idiots? I noticed zone is a little too sloppy/idiots, they actually will run away or toward the line when the ball is near the receiver. I play man especially in passing situations. They seem to be smarter, but with no blitz so the safeties in zone will come in on the play coverage.

No Streaming Account
  3. stljohnson

stljohnson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    when ever i play i have a couple of guys playing man to man and my safetys are playing zone coverage

No Streaming Account
  4. CheeeseHead20

CheeeseHead20 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I always control the FS or SS the entire play. That way you can protect on the pass, or come up for the run if need be. But in the passing situations, you can always have the extra man to help and it helps a bunch. But my D sucks so what can I say. I only know offense

No Streaming Account