diablo59 and ALEX 2 QUAKE 3...haking points?

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by eze123_00, Nov 25, 2003.

1. eze123_00

eze123_00 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    diablo59 and ALEX 2

I've heard from a couple of my buddies on XBox live that diablo59 was hacking points a while back and that's the reason he was so high up on the leader board. I guess he got kicked off for a while or something b/c his points didn't raise any for a good week. But, today alone he has gained around 400 Rating points and has bumped all the way up to the number 1 spot. This seems a bit unrealistic. Also, the number 2 guy (ALEX 2 QUAKE 3) has gained around the same amount of points today. This one is even more unrealistic b/c he has only won about 60% of his matches. If anyone has any idea what's going on, it would be great to know. I'm thinking they're cheating, but maybe there's an explaination for it.
    EZE 17

No Streaming Account
  2. eze123_00

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    haking???

By the way guys...I'm not as dumb as my post looks, LOL. What is haking anyways? I meant hacking.

No Streaming Account
  3. JayFro

JayFro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: diablo59 and ALE

I noticed the same thing and didn't understand how they were gaining points so quickly. At least a cheeser isn't on top anymore! :D

No Streaming Account
  4. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Seems like every game they make, people will find a way of cheating. Its really a shame.

No Streaming Account
  5. eze123_00

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    cheeser

I would rather have the cheeser on top personally. I think you can find ways around beating Rhadamanthe, but there's no way to beat a hack. It sucks b/c 3 of the 5 guys ahead of me are impossible to pass b/c they rip people off. I've scheduled a match today against ALEX 2 QUAKE 3. I guess that'll answer my question as to whether he cheats or not. If anyone should be on top of the list, it's BETA54. He's one amazing player. We always seem to have close matches, but I can never put that guy away.

No Streaming Account
  6. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yep, which is the exact reason why you need leagues like this. It was the same with MotoGP and MotoGP2. The cheaters found ways to get on top of the scoreboards, but noone seemed to care because the true test of who was on top was in the PRT/XRT organized events, not the XBL scoreboard.

Same with Top Spin, forget what you see on the XBL scoreboard, what matters is what goes down in our seasonn because noone's going to cheat their way to the top here by hacking anything.

No Streaming Account
  7. Ragin Wahoo

Ragin Wahoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yea, Babolat is totally right. And so is the response.....I'm so glad theres an awesome league like this going on, where cheating is not an option. Good stuff...

No Streaming Account
  8. Ragin Wahoo

Ragin Wahoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol oh, i didn't see xboxjon's post....I guess mine is an echo of it :wink:

No Streaming Account
  9. squidman711

squidman711 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: cheeser

i beat beta54 3-0, 3-0

so therefore DPAnders should be on top, cuz i can never put him away:)

No Streaming Account
  10. eze123_00

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    DPAnders

Yeah, I'll give it to you with DPAnders. That guy has some talent. I thought I was beating him left and right the other day and found out I was just playing his buddy under his name. I played the real DPAnders later and found out how good he really was. Btw...how did you beat BETA54 so bad??? You know something I don't?

No Streaming Account
  11. canucks33

canucks33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

its a sad sad reality. most people nowadays are trying to be ahead of the rest of the group even by means of cheating. i know its a free world, but a free world w/o regulations, laws or rules to follow is not total freedom at all. :roll:

im glad that there are still some people (like us) who will not cheat to advance. thats why we need a league that will ban and disallow players whose only way of winning is cheating. :wink:

No Streaming Account
  12. jackBURTON

jackBURTON Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wouldn't this be obvious to XBOX? I just looked at the leader boards and those two guys have more than DOUBLE the points of Rhadamanthe without a whole lot of games played (and no real winning streak to speak of).

Rhadamanthe currently has a very impressive winning streak of 160+ games online.

No Streaming Account
  13. TommyNuGuns

TommyNuGuns Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I played Rhada once. I gave him a decent game 3-1,3-1 but he was just too much in the end.

No Streaming Account
  14. DPAnders

DPAnders Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    tthey are at like 2000+ now . lol . so gay . and there goes anyones chance of becomming number 1 in the world

No Streaming Account
  15. eze123_00

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    2000+

Yeah, those scores are out of this world. ALEX 2 QUAKE 3 only has like 70% wins too. I've talked with XBox a couple times about this and both people said that they couldn't do anything about the situation except leave negative feedback. Maybe they'll get kicked off in the future when someone realizes that it's impossible to have that many points with the amount of games they've played (and amount won for that matter).

No Streaming Account