Doughty’s Top 7 Centres

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Doughty x I8I, Mar 1, 2019.

1. l Doughty l

l Doughty l Jeremy

Discord:
    Doughty#9625
    Ratings:
    +456 / 27 / -57
    Top 7 at each position in my humble opinion with a detailed explanation as to why I put them at their respected spot. Feel free to message me on here and ask any questions I’d love to know your guys thoughts, remember I’ve been in the community for about 2 years little more and this is based on what I’ve seen! I will be coming out with a different position once per day as I don’t wanna post a whole bible on the site and that way you guys can look and see and give me your opinions!

Centre:

1. Scaryjoey- best two way forward in the game, he’s a game changer.
    2. Jclaus- unreal defensively, great offensively just always in the right position where he needs to be.
    3. Sitful- what can I say, this guy has the arguably the best puck control/stickhandling/hands in the game and can completely takeover offensively.
    4. PureRippin- Great offensively, hitting cuts, and sick hands. Wins most of his draws and every time I play against him he’s always where he needs to be to help his team succeed both offensively and defensively
    5. Marcogoes5hole- some people have him as a left wing but as long as I’ve known and played with him he’s been a Centre, unbelievable defensively and has gross hands, high iq player. but he’s toxic so LMAO jk.
    6. Call me Jakoo- amazing player even better guy used to play with him on old gen back in day, he’s sick offensively can beat almost anyone 1 on 1 and is a sick playmaker moves puck quick and always makes right plays.
    7. Mclovin- physical centre if I remember correctly uses a grinder, sick offensively and is always back defensively for his team he’s a smart player and imo the most underrated on this list.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • Like x 9
    • Get Good x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Doughtyy_NHL
  2. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PeteyMaCx11

PeteyMaCx11 555

Discord:
    PeteyMacx11#2465
    Ratings:
    +989 / 34 / -73
    No room on this list for arguably the best 2 way center in the game? @D4D USA :(

• Winner Winner x 1
    PeteyMacx11