Eagles

Discussion in 'LGNFL' started by Midwestkroniik, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Midwestkroniik

Midwestkroniik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 17 / -42
    I think the Eagles deserve a shot to continue and participate in the playoffs and I'll tell you why...

1. When I was traded to this team 4 weeks ago, they only had 3 wins! 3 straight weeks of forfeits is 15 games ( 15 games we won't get back) and not a single game played. Not easy to bounce back from.

2. Once this team got me and a few others in trades, we got the team back on its feet and playing games once again. We competed and didn't miss many games if any at all.

3. We played every team close, and lost some games that we wish could have back. Given a full season, I'm confident this team would have made playoffs easy.

4. We were essentially given 3 weeks to make playoffs with only 3 wins at the time lol. I mean really?

5. In my eyes we really are one of the better teams in the league, but were given a bad hand. To play all those games with 0 forfeits in itself is pretty incredible.

So while you all get to continue playing we on the Eagles have to sit this out because of the previous owners and players who forfeited 3 straight weeks. Just doesn't seem right.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Post Kobe

Post Kobe Reformed

Ratings:
    +114 / 38 / -173
    You're 4th in the division so gg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    iDontLoseMuch
  3. Midwestkroniik

Ratings:
    +97 / 17 / -42
    Yeah true. But it's because when we were all put on this team it had 3 wins, and we only had 3 weeks left. I mean ain't that some bs? I'm not just speaking for myself, everyone on this team feels they got screwed over.

No Streaming Account
  4. VGamingWorldYT

VGamingWorldYT No longer active

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    You screwed yourself over with your attitude on the bears.

Then you whined to the comissioners about how you removed your trade request and wanted back on the bears and cried to the league for a week.

All three of the comissioners asked me if I wanted you back since you rescinded your trade request and I flat out told them no I traded you to the Eagles because of your attitude and I wouldn't take you back on my team if they paid me a million dollars

But as usual you always find something to cry about

Again you have Noone to blame but yourself I would have traded you to the steelers for a further no man's land but I actually respect the steelers and wouldn't wish the plague that is your attitude on my worst enemy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Midwestkroniik

Ratings:
    +97 / 17 / -42
    You literally could have traded me anywhere and I would have been fine. You are just a horrible owner in my eyes, and a strange dude. Which is the only reason why I wanted off your team. Phillies told me he wanted me to stay so I told him to take back the trade request. Not sure where you're getting all the "crying" nonsense from, but I was glad I didn't have to finish the season on your team. So I'll leave it at that. I enjoyed playing with the Eagles, this has nothing to do with me being upset about getting traded to them. Just upset with the circumstances when we all started playing is all.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Post Kobe

Post Kobe Reformed

Ratings:
    +114 / 38 / -173
    @AngryCalf260932 If you were handed a milli for midwest you would do it so fast :) :) ;) ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    iDontLoseMuch
  7. Midwestkroniik

Ratings:
    +97 / 17 / -42
    I challenge you to really try and read things and not jump to your own conclusions so quickly Calf. You try so hard to make people look bad, just because you may have a problem with them. That right there is pretty immature dude. A lot of the stuff you have been saying is flat out wrong. Thing is, you want to make me look bad by saying I was upset after I was traded from your team and was "begging" to be put back. Did you forget that I requested a trade? Or the PM I sent you after I requested, explaining why I requested the trade. So again idk what you don't get. Here's a quick fact for you; I had been talking to Deejoe (owner of Pittsburgh) since early this season to try and trade for me. So truth is I had no problem leaving your team bud, none whatsoever. Anywhere was better than there. Yeah being traded to the Eagles had me worried at first, mostly because of the stuff you have read previously in this thread. But we turned out to be a nice squad. One more thing... Quit mistaking talking smack with whining. Nobody here is cryin

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Midwestkroniik

Ratings:
    +97 / 17 / -42
    #ithrowgames

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    I got it from my own ears when I heard you crying to the comissioners to put you back on the bears. Yes I was there and heard you whining nice try though

No Streaming Account
  10. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    All the money in the world wouldn't be enough for me to want to deal with the constant headaches that is midwests attitude

No Streaming Account
  11. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59

If your going to call me a liar at least don't lie in the process. Just saying :)

No Streaming Account
  12. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    And as far as that challenge midwest. I only state what has been proven true. Soo here's a challenge for you. I challenge you to think before you speak because if your going to lie at least make a lie that's hard to trace.

Now will that be all gentlemen? Or do I have to continue shaming both of you.... wait scratch that why am I trying to shame either of you? Neither of you need help with that you both do a damn good job of that on your own

No Streaming Account
  13. Midwestkroniik

Ratings:
    +97 / 17 / -42
    Now you call me a liar, ok. You keep making up just about anything as long as it makes you sound good. Haha you're impossible, goodluck in the playoffs kid! Your 5-14 record will need it.

No Streaming Account
  14. Post Kobe

Post Kobe Reformed

Ratings:
    +114 / 38 / -173
    @AngryCalf260932 you went 0-2 against me & I'm pretty sure i have the most wins. ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    iDontLoseMuch
  15. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    Im Pretty sure your leading the league in interceptions has a lot to do with your success as well

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    You call the facts I state as me making things up? Here's the difference between you and me.

You? You lie 24/7 to make yourself look good because you care about what people think

Me? I tell the truth regardless of the consequences because frankly I don't care what people think of me im not here to please anyone and could care less if you like me or not

So i reiterate my previous statement. If your going to try to hit me with facts, make sure you tell the truth

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    And about my 5-14 record this season ohh well shit happens. But if you want to look down on me about my record just remember this. I'm still undefeated against you this season when I play qb.

Feeling salty much?

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Midwestkroniik

Ratings:
    +97 / 17 / -42
    5-14...oh well

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    The truth is 5-14 doesn't bother me one bit Noone will win every game no matter how good they are. So bring up my record all you want, it doesn't bother me.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    So come up with some new material
    Preferably material that A.) Isn't recycled and B.) Isn't a lie or half truth

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account