Eastern Conference Bid Review And Contracts

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Morrow_2867, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Morrow_2867

Morrow_2867 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    morrow_2867#0
    Ratings:
    +130 / 2 / -6
    Eastern Conference Bid Review And Contracts

Howdy all, with the season right around the corner I figure I'd try my hand with some media for the first time ever. With that being said I don't know much of the xbox side so I'll try my best with it. So please be patient if i say something wrong or inaccurate this will strictly be based off of stats for any xbox players. In the write up I'll be covering a quick breakdown of the teams bidding, their best and worst contract imo and a grade for each position group. If you don't like something I say about your team or about you suck it up and use it as motivation. I will come out with the west asap. Enjoy :)

Belleville Senators::team777:
    xM98x takes over this team along with Pogyz and l Assonnato l. While in my eyes their managment group leaves a bit to be desired skill wise i do believe they put together a decent team and xM98x taking his team to the second round last season. I think they have a a few good looking dmen with Fruit whoops, Dats xx and Nahkks. The back end should be good and i see them being amoungst the best in GAA with a solid looking tendy in cheevers. Their top line looks good but i'm not sure if depth wise if it'll work out. I think SHOOTS at min is a great deal and i'm excited to see what he does, while Buckley on the other hand will be interesting to see what he does on a team without all his buddies.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    I cheevers I-1 mil
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Pogyz-3.25 mill
    FWDS: B-
    DEF: B
    GOALIES:B+

Charlotte Checkers::team393:
    Now for Charlotte, they went heavy on defense spending 61% of their cap there and only 20% on forwards while leaving 13% of their cap on the table or 4 mill in cap space. Which for the amount of min bid contracts they have may be a good thing. With that being said tho a lot of their min bid forwards look pretty solid, I can't say I've seen them play but based off stats i'm shocked a lot of these guys went for min. Their management has played on the same team for multiple seasons with great success and in my mind is a recipe for success. Their G7 dpair of Brian11591 and I SK1PP I looks shut down and for the price of 14.25 mill they should be. The rest of the d doesn't impress me much other than splinter but he's a part of the management that has been together for a while. Their goalies look solid back there my only question mark about this team is if all those min bid forwards will gel well together. I like the looks of this team and they have the cap to bring in a bigger contract goal scorer if need be.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    Suzuki x 61-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Newey Newey-750k
    DEF: B
    GOALIES:A-

Grand Rapid Griffins::team299:
    After looking over the roster I'm a big fan of what the Griffins built over there. Forward and defense both look solid and no one was drastically overpaid. Strizz may be slightly an overpay but that's the price you pay when you bid on a decent ld on day 2 of bidding. My biggest question mark for these guys is their backup g NOT3ZZ. Am i gonna sit here and say he's terrible, no. But what i will say is there was definitely better goalies in bidding. As i said their forwards are all decent 50-60 point guys but another thing I'm worried about is if they're missing that x-factor 80-90 point guy. Their true G7 game changer. Overall I like this team and think they have three good depth lines.
    BEST CONTRACTS:
    McDwarfballsack-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    NOT3ZZ-750k
    FWDS: B
    DEF: B-
    GOALIES: B

Laval Rockets::team778:
    As the returning Calder cup champs you didn't think they would disappoint right? Well I'm here to tell you they didn't, they brought back a lot of their players from last season and how did that turn out? Along with adding some good pieces in bidding i expect them to pick up right where they left off. I for one isn't one to pay more than 1.25 for a goalie especially in this game where you can be in perfect position and it still go in but Binklee proved that wrong in loffs last season and there's a reason they brough him back ar 1.75. They have some good cheap contracts they know what it takes to win in Moo cooks and Big_Gren at under 2 mill each which for both is a great deal. This team is full of winners and i wouldn't expect much less from this year, this team will be close to if not at the top of the standings this season. Great job Laval!
    BEST CONTRACT:
    Moo Cooks-1 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Dobsyy l6l-750k
    FWDS: A
    DEF: A-
    GOALIES: A

Providence Bruins::team352:
    This team has a bit of everything, some things I like, some things I don't like and some things that are a question mark for me. I love silverstxin as a dude but I'm not sure some of these choices. Firstly whoever made that call on xHexbz88 should be fired, I'm not sure what he'd doing in the AHL but that'll be an interesting thing to follow when the season starts. Churchofpac and Joseph_Vebber33 had a Cinderella season last time they played in the A together but i can't see that happening again with the competition being higher and not having Pokegod with them. I've never seen Rodent play d but he's a skilled player and i'm sure he'll be alright back there. 7 mill for a forward that has played 1 season of defense is questionable but it was in the N so I'll give em that. I feel like this team is very top heavy and I don't see them making the playoffs or coming close. Sorry gents.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    LeMyzzz-0
    WORST CONTRACT:
    xHexbz88-750k
    FWDS:D
    DEF: C+
    GOALIES: D+

Rochester Americans::team312:
    This team look good from what the stats suggest, it's one of those teams that's all xbox and I don't recognize anybody. The team looks well built with majority of the cap going to it's forwards specifically their agm Clutch l28l which I don't mind because he looks real solid. There isn't much to say because i can't really comment on anyone but on paper they look great. I heard that guy Suavocado72 is a stud on d so good grab with him, paired with clutch up top i expect that to be a top line in the A this season. Great bidding this season i expect them to be comfortably in the playoffs and make a nice run. Again, sorry if i missed anything on this team but you all look like a good group of players, good luck this season!

BEST CONTRACT:
    vShotsy-1 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Trae x8-750k
    FWDS: B+
    DEF: A

Syracuse Crunch::team309:
    One of the more interesting management combos in the league. Frenchy and Philly teaming up definitely wasn't on my 2024 bingo card but here we are. They had a good bidding from what i see (other than philly bidding me up on gyrox) but I'm impressed they got the players they did for the prices they did. Lot's of cap friendly contracts here other than Poolzy which I'm sure shorey is just loving over there on Tucson. Pizza and philly return where they had great success last season but with a much deeper ahl this season it'll be interesting to see what happens. Duchesne,bryg and jeff0012 are all great low cap hits for supper high ceiling players. I think they did a strong job overall and i think they'll do well, there's some teams in the east i like more but don't be surprised if these guys/and girl make it into the playoffs.

BEST CONTRACT:
    jeff0012-1.5 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    el__C0uZ-750k
    FWD: B
    GOALIE: B-

Toronto Marlies::team298:
    This is not a team I'm very impressed with, while I'm sure people said the same thing last season i just can't see them making the playoffs this season. They have a couple contracts I like but a majority of them I just cant justify. Garbzzz,semple and pokegod I like, wazabi is on a good deal but always has spotty avail. I just cant see much good about this team and don't see them making the playoffs. The two goalies will be in for a battle tryna keep these guys in games. I hope I'm wrong or I'm just missing something but i don't thin they're set up for success. Prove me wrong tho gents I would love to see it cause you're all great guys. Luckily you guys have a bit of cap so hopefully you use it wisely.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    Semple19-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    o Riedel o-4.5 one good season doesn't make him worth that much.
    FWD: C+
    DEF: C-
    GOALIES: B+

Bridgeport Islanders::team315:
    Bridgeport is ran by Jumbo Jonesy and i like the two managers he brought in the help him. Ckimyy and Merk FR are great free contracts, Bridgeport is another team that went hard on D with two guys 7+ mill. These two look incredibly solid and if together will be straight clamps back there. The rest of their d is no problem either and most of their forwards look solid just a couple guys I'm not sure about but I'm sure they'll figure it out cause the managers seem to know what they're doing so I'm not worried about it. With the d and their goalies looking good I can see them as a tough team to score on. To go along with a lot of other good teams in the east these guys will be fighting for a playoff spot as well. Good work in bidding.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    VVaGs82-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    I Poudini I-750k

Chicago Wolves::team395:
    The great bsavage has finally returned to the A and he didn't disappoint. Starting with two top tier managers in Beaudz- and AtkinsQc-, truthfully not sure beaudz got accepted but he's top 3 dmen in the league. They built a very strong team top to bottom but i'm most impressed with their centre depth, zturnsyy, restinpuss and milsy are all very good players and will hold it down in the middle. Their min contracts are very good too with heykep, fcbuck and SKT_Shady are all great players especially for min. I expect this team to be a top of the standings along with Laval and if i was a betting man I'd be banking on them two in the eastern conference final. Very strong put together team and good luck to you guys this season.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    l_Bxnder_l-2.5 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    CactusManc-3.75 mill
    FWD: A
    DEF: A
    GOALIES: A-

Cleveland Monsters::team317:
    I have high hopes for this team as T E A L took his Abbotsford team to the finals last year. Looking at this roster I'm not sure if he can repeat that, I'm not sayin it's bad but there's a couple juggernauts in the east to get through. I like the free contract in l BigGav l he looks like a solid top line guy. They got two dmen over 5 mill with one of them being 7 mill, and truthfully that kinda looks like an overpay. He has great chl numbers but doesn't look like he's done much at any higher level so unless the stats don't tell the whole story or I'm missing something i can't see 7 being a good price for this guy. They do have a couple contracts that i do like such as Eamonn and AAli-21. A lot of players don't seem like they have a bunch of ahl experience so i can see this going one of two ways, they don't perform and Cleveland is stuck trading for different players trying out different things or they kill it. And sadly i don't think it's gonna work out well but as i said he took his team to the finals last season so I'm interested to see how this plays out.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    Eamonn-1.5 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    LucaBazoooka88-7 mill
    FWDS: C+
    GOALIES: C-

Hartford Wolfpack::team314:
    Hartford spent majority of its cap on their forwards, or forward i should say with Lacky x 91 going for a staggering 8.5 mill after getting 83 and only 13 wins and a career below .500 w% and -90. I may go as far as to say this is probably the most overpaid contract in the A but hey frenchies stick together and i respect that. Their pagm in killerzqc is an overpay at 4.25 for someone you could've gotten for cheaper in bidding imo. With that being said they have some min bid contracts i really do like. Such as Lee,Foncce and pertuu. Bigsuperkid is a great pickup at g for 1 mill but for the all the min bid dmen they have he better hope they're diamonds in the rough or he's gonna be fighting to keep them in games all season. Overall for paying 8.5 for a fwd that shouldn't be that high i think they did well i just think that contract is gonna drag them down as its essentially an unmovable contract with 0 zero cap to play with. I don't see them at the bottom of the east but I don't see them making the playoffs.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    Pertuu-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Lacky x 91-8.5 mill
    FWD: C+
    DEF: C+

Hershey Bears::team350:
    Mxzzin and mino take over the bears this season and i really like the look of this team. From what it looks like they have three good depth lines and I can't see any of them struggling too much. They have great value contracts all across the board and their number one C in ciroc which is a great pickup. I'm shocked HOWLERx9,FLOWSOCLEAN and xPhistt went for as cheap as they all did. My only critique would be krofto at 2.5 because i think half the goals in this game are rng and out of the goalies hands but he was probably the best g in bidding so it could be worse but i'm sure he'll be fine. I'm struggling to find something i truly dislike other than 2.5 for a g but i can't really see anything. No one is really overpaid from the looks of it and if anything they got a bunch of steals. Shoutout to you guys who did bidding you built a strong team all around and I definitely see you guys in the playoffs.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    HOWLERx9-1 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Mstrbtionismurdr-3.25 only because he hasn't played since the merger
    FWD: B+

Lehigh Valley Phantoms::team302:
    Going into the season with managers I had never heard of before but have good stats building a nice base for this team to start. This was another team that spent big on two dmen at 5+ each and they both look like good value to me. With both playing in the n last season and one of the them reaching the cup finals i think they bring good experience and bring a winning mentality to that locker room. Aside from them two a lot of their forwards have had success and quite a bit of NHL experience, will it all mesh together? Guess we'll have to see how it goes but I don't see them having a terrible season all around. kevinhockey7, Link2High and Fr3nch Link all look like great contracts. I expect them to fight for a playoff spot and wouldn't be surprised if they get in.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    kevinhockey7-1 mill
    WORST CONTRACT:
    XxCARTERX17-750k
    FWD: B-
    DEF: B+
    GOALIES: A-

Utica Comets::team410:
    This team i think is going to be brutally bad. No dmen over min bid aside from their managers slipperyshrimp and giroux and those min bids don't look like anything special. I'm not sure where their heads were at during bidding but majority of this team aside from a few struggled on psn ahl now with the merger I can't see them figuring it out and having a good season. Aside from their 3 forwards at 4+ mill i believe they're gonna have a tough time putting the puck in the net. Teddy is the only contract I like for min on this team and fairman is gonna have to put the backpack on this season cause he's gonna get peppered all season long. I like giroux and fairman and I wish them the best but it looks like its gonna be a long season in Utica.... These guys gonna be fighting to stay out of last in the east.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    Teddy_NY24-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    KnightLax27-750k
    FWD: C
    DEF: D

Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins::team301:
    This team enters bidding with a few nice pieces in Vahey, L3FTY and K11LA. I think they built a strong team up top along with the backside. Their centre depth is solid with K11LA, BigPaulerBrand and King Ryne as the three. CorrosiveJake at 4.5 is a great pickup too as it doesn't seem to matter where he plays but the guy is always putting up points. To go along with these bigger contracts are some really good min contracts like xJAYlive who hasn't played lg for a few seasons but he'll find his stride again I'm sure and keep putting up great numbers like he did before. x88x Kane looks like another absolute steal at 750k and will be one of the best 2nd/3rd line rw in the a. Their goalies look alright, not the best but definitely not the worst and expect them to get the job done do what is asked of them. I don't really see many holes in this team and I believe they'll be comfortably in the playoffs. Fantastic job building this team.
    BEST CONTRACT:
    x88x Kane-750k
    WORST CONTRACT:
    Dauntless x 29-1 mill only cause there had to be one
    FWD: A

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Like Like x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. I2I-Goldy-I2I

I2I-Goldy-I2I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    i2goldy2i#0
    Ratings:
    +281 / 12 / -52
    Lehigh’s management is the same management that won the Presidents trophy, it was well done but maybe reach out to some Xbox guys for the Xbox teams to try and get a better idea next time around, looking forward to the west.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    I2IGoldyI2I
  3. VVaGs82

VVaGs82 Mr Irrelevant

Discord:
    vvags82#0
    Ratings:
    +1,503 / 57 / -72
    Great post man! Thanks for taking the time to put this together...

Also, get rekt @I Poudini I haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    wags82
  4. PhillyXGhost

PhillyXGhost Well-Known Member

Discord:
    phillyxghost#0
    Ratings:
    +175 / 22 / -34
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. PhillyXGhost

Discord:
    phillyxghost#0
    Ratings:
    +175 / 22 / -34
    It was also a watered down ahl and there’s a reason lehigh didn’t make it far in the playoffs

No Streaming Account
  6. xMecciah

xMecciah Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xmecciah#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -21
    Bridgeport Islanders are sucky and bad and fugly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    meccboomin
  7. I2I-Goldy-I2I

Discord:
    i2goldy2i#0
    Ratings:
    +281 / 12 / -52
    Yeah they played me. And didn’t make it far? They made it to the final four broski, that’s almost as far as a team can get.

I2IGoldyI2I
  8. I2I-Goldy-I2I

Discord:
    i2goldy2i#0
    Ratings:
    +281 / 12 / -52
    Also hate when people say that, to undermine the season, like I worked for that Calder lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
    I2IGoldyI2I
  9. PhillyXGhost

Discord:
    phillyxghost#0
    Ratings:
    +175 / 22 / -34
    No one is taking credit away from you. You guys won the Calder. But we all know it was watered down lol

No Streaming Account
  10. JMalarkie

JMalarkie Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jmalarkie#0
    Ratings:
    +85 / 2 / -7
    Thanks for doing media! Was really hoping some guys would step up and do it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JustMalarkie
  11. Merk FR

Merk FR HONK

Discord:
    merkfr.#0
    Ratings:
    +72 / 11 / -6
    Great write up !

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    My goat

• Like Like x 1
    Stavio_98
  13. JHughes86-

JHughes86- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    frann8686#0
    Ratings:
    +78 / 3 / -19
    great write up

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. xCXRTIER

xCXRTIER Well-Known Member

Discord:
    auclxir_#0
    Ratings:
    +64 / 5 / -29
    :team350:

• Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  15. K11LA K

K11LA K The Golden Bull

Discord:
    k11la_k#0
    Ratings:
    +1,399 / 101 / -76
    good media, except Baby Penguins suck. TY for your service to the community.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    K11LA_K_915
  16. AKmatic_47

AKmatic_47 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +67 / 3 / -9
    Good stuff Morrow, looking forward to reading the West

• Like Like x 3
    akmatic_47
  17. UtiIeCupid

UtiIeCupid Well-Known Member