Ever Heard of the 2012 Report?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Pritch, May 23, 2008.

1. Pritch

Pritch #7

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Have any of you guys ever heard of or read about the 2012 report? Well, if you haven't, here is a short explanation as to what is. Personally, I don't know whether to believe it or just shake it off.

December 21st, 2012 is going to be the end of the world according to many scientists and people around the globe. During that day, the planet Nibru (Which is part of another solar system that will be entering ours in the coming years) will cross into Earths orbit. On the 21st, the world will come to a complete stop due to Nibru passing and when the Earth stops, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Tsunamis will run rapid throughout the enitre world.

It has been predicted by Einstein, Notradamus, the Mynans (Spelling?) and apparently it is explained somewhere in the bible.

Scientists have predicted that if these events occur, over 2/3 of the worlds population will be wiped out. The North and South pole will have a major effect on this event as well. Something along the lines of a "Pole Switch" will occur and this will trigger most of the disasters. They say that if any people survive the tragedy that Earth will be wiped clean and start from scratch.

Reports have indicated that NASA and many of the worlds most powerful governments were made aware of this in 1983 but the truth has never been told. Apparently there is a satellite at the South Pole that NASA uses to track Nibru (Also known as Planet X).

As we get closer to 2012, will more reports surface? Will NASA and the government ever talk to the public about this?

Now take it for what its worth. I was learning about this at school today and thought it was a very interesting topic so I decided to post it on here to get some feedback. There are plenty of videos on youtube which explain the story. Some of the things I wrote may be off (Such as the Planets name, what will actually happen etc. The date however is real but there are a few more important dates in the years 2013 and 2014 which are linked to the start of a "new Earth") but most of it is what I learned about and recieved from watching the videos.

Personally, if it is true that NASA and governments such as the US know about this, then Im a little worried. NASA would seem to be a pretty reliable source. Also, this won't be the first time this has happened according to history. "Noahs Ark" and the "Ice Age" are apparantly linked to this s well. The cycle takes place every 3600 years and 2012 will be year 3600.

Whether to believe it is up to you. I just thought I'd post it because it is a very interesting topic. As for me, when 2009 (The year in which the solar system and Planet X will enter ours) rolls around and I see another large object orbiting around in the sky...I might get a little creeped out. Until then, I can't say I don't believe it, but Im in disbelief. Only God knows when the world will end.

So will December 21st, 2012 really be the end? Or is it just another one of those Y2K theories?

No Streaming Account
  2. Pritch

Pritch #7

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you guys are interested, you can also search the web about the topic and heres one of the videos I watched about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ey7ueef4LY

The spelling and grammar in it is awful but the guy claims he isnt English so who knows. Its still pretty good.

Theres a few more videos on youtube called "DOOMSDAY: 2012 PART 1 & 2" which looked pretty good but I didn't feel like watching 20 minute youtube videos at the time.

No Streaming Account
  3. JBagg2010

JBagg2010 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't believe it.

No Streaming Account
  4. swiper19

swiper19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No Streaming Account
  5. AtlantaSportsFan

AtlantaSportsFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i dont believe in global warming.

No Streaming Account
  6. Pritch

Pritch #7

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Its not because of global warming. If you bothered to read the post, you'd understand what might happen.

No Streaming Account
  7. Jepockn

Jepockn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    if a planet is about to colide with earth.. why not shoot some rockets at it like they do on the simpsons?

No Streaming Account
  8. Pritch

Pritch #7

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Its not going to collide with Earth, I should have stated that. But it will disrupt Earths normal orbit which will lead to the 3 days without movement which leads to the devastation....well so they say.

No Streaming Account
  9. Virtual Assassin

Virtual Assassin Champ

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    People have falsely predicted the end of time forever. The only resounding stat in all those is that EVERYONE has been wrong. Though I find them really interesting. The Mayan calandar is supposed to end sometime soon, and the world is supposed to end because of that. I think they're interesting, but none are true.

No Streaming Account
  10. TDOUG

TDOUG The Next Big Thing!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I watched some of the Vid's pretty interesting but not scared, 2012 the new "Y2k" why hasnt this been on the new's if this is really possible?

No Streaming Account
  11. Greyen

Greyen Bar Down or Bust

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    sounds interesting, the movie Zeitgeist touches on the coming of the new Era of Aquarius but dosent mention the end of the world

No Streaming Account
  12. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar. Many scholars believe that it has something to do with the end of times, but nothing like you state. Actually, swiper is right we are coming into the age of Aquarius relatively soon, but I thought it was 2150? Anyhow...it's not really the "end of times", it's been misconstrued throughout the years and actually means the "end of age" which is the current age we are in "Pisces".

No Streaming Account
  13. FluKy

FluKy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    this actually has me scared, because if a planet does come in close to use, it will happen. if every 3600 years is that year, then man we are screwed...

chances are though, that the planets solar systems never actually meet up. just some myth they created scientifically.

No Streaming Account
  14. Eaglesrownage

Eaglesrownage Die Hard Philly Fan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Come on 12/21/2021 that is just like saying the world will end on 08/08/2008 just cause you see a bunch of 2's and 1's or in my example 8's and 0's

No Streaming Account
  15. AtlantaSportsFan

AtlantaSportsFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i dont have time to read novels.

im pretty sure i heard about the world ending because of global warming around that time.

No Streaming Account
  16. Pritch

Pritch #7

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, apparently NASA has a satellite that is looking out for the planet/solar system...I don't know if its true or not but I've read about it. In 2009 you will be able to see the planet in the sky on certain days according to the video.

No Streaming Account
  17. Blaudawg

Blaudawg Bulldawg Nation's Finest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    just leting you know. The poles are slowly switching anyway. It has been gradually happening for years. Thats why the magnetic north isnt the same as the actual north in most areas. this might be when its gonna happen but I dont think it's supposed to be disasterous

No Streaming Account
  18. TINO45CAL

TINO45CAL Warning Group

Discord:
    jfmartineau#0
    Ratings:
    +4,310 / 63 / -145
    if its really true at least well be able to play nhl2012 :D

tino45
  19. mark hoppus44

mark hoppus44 S4 Sharks....!

Ratings: