finally got online tonight

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by Arr0, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Arr0

Arr0 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    finally got online t

work has been really busy lately so i havent had much time to play, so i figured i better start getting some practice before everyone kicks my butt in the league games.

first off i d have to say this game is really cheap(on all pro) and not very realistic. its pretty fun however. i got my butt handed to me the first game, but my offense was coming along pretty well, second game we had a divergence in the 2nd quarter. my defense is horrid, the guy i was playing against had a lot of 1 play drives for TDs. i know quite a bit about football in real life, and i must say that real life defenses dont really work in the game, plus the chefs D is bad in this game.

its pretty addicting though, im probably gonna play another one before i go to bed

any of you guys that play late nights(after 10 central) hit me up for a game, especially if you want to pad your record, im atrocious right now, holla

No Streaming Account
  2. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Yea, the broken takles in this game is ridiculous, but it is still a really fun game.

Gajeske85
  3. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol arro your going to have a fun season...95 rated offense i think but your defense is like 70 something am i right!?!? lol good luck bud... :laugh:

No Streaming Account
  4. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It just takes getting used to. I was having alot of problems with giving up huge plays when I first started playing it (especially with the Rams pitiful defense) but after lots of practice and experimenting with different coverage audibles and plays, I'm getting much better at shutting teams down.

No Streaming Account
  5. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Yea, I think my defence is improving as well....I am just trying to mix it up more.

Gajeske85