fk roster caused my xbox to freeze up?..I think

Discussion in 'Maple Leafs Gaming League - PSN' started by sincerizzzbak, Jul 27, 2007.

1. sincerizzzbak

sincerizzzbak Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok so I followed directions to setup roster. Everything was going well. I named the rosters Toddros and deleted fkrosters. So 2 days later I go online pla a gam and then my system freezes up. I reset and it tells me my rosters are corrupted. So I delete rosters. Again I turn gam off then back on. Now this is where it gets crazy. The gam freezes up 3 more times. Finally it decides to go pass the start up screen now my highlight screen in the back is blinking a redish/purplish co,lor. It freezes moments later.

Now my ques is...do u think microsoft could have sent sometype of virus too my system., It may sound a lil weird. But its kinda acting like a computer virus as it'll come on but then freeze up. Any suggestions/comments would be appreciated. I called xbox they said mI'll be receiving my coffin very soon.

No Streaming Account
  2. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Fiddy14#6440
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    cant be the case at all....

No Streaming Account
  3. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sounds just like your 360 is dieing..

The virus conspiracy is a little farfetched to say the least.. Why would Microsoft want to make your 360 die, they're the ones having to spend the money to fix it. SO.. I wouldnt think it was that.. Although i still think Oswald didnt act alone.

You could try to delete your memory and cache before you send it in and see if that works.. But chances are, when your video starts screwing up its time to get the coffin..

No Streaming Account
  4. kiddstyle

kiddstyle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Does it only screw up in this game?

No Streaming Account
  5. sincerizzzbak

sincerizzzbak Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nope all my games but yea i concur my xbox is officially DEAD!

No Streaming Account