FNP PSN Staff Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Friday Night Puck (LGFNP PSN)' started by Malliaman__, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Mallia27

Mallia27 FNP Staff. (Only FNP STAFF NOT LGHL PSN STAFF)

Discord:
    Mallia#0701
    Ratings:
    +268 / 74 / -71
    Hello Everyone.
    so we are looking for 2-3 more people to step up and help run FNP. As of right now it has been just me running it for the past month.
    If you are interested please fill out this form

1. Age?
    2. ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so what for?)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    7. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    8. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?

Please dont use this post as a chat thread or a troll thread I am seriously looking for people to step up and help.

Malliaman__
  2. Helix x 21

Helix x 21 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Helixtex#0883
    Ratings:
    +31 / 2 / -6
    1. Age? - 20
    2. ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so what for?) - No
    3. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so what for?) - No
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? - No
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) - Owned my own league for two seasons called BLVH and I was a GM for Nailers in season 10
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) - Been in LG since season 10, I was in FBHL, BLVH, WeHL, and VG
    7. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) - 6
    8. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) - Yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? - I believe I know my way around the forums and I’ve moderated forums in the past. I’ve also owned my own league so I know how to help out and help people follow the rules. Unlike many others, I actually do enjoy being Staff and helping out with anything that I can. I’ve learned over the seasons and I think now I’m ready to take the next step and to keep FNP running as smoothly as possible for people to enjoy it every week.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Helixtex