For those that have played Halo 2...

Discussion in 'Halo 5' started by Babolat, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For those that have

How great is this game? The last game that blew me away was the original Halo, and all this talk is getting me excited. Is it everything that everyone is talking about? Is this the mother of all games? If you died now, would your gaming needs to taken care of with playing Halo 2? How glorious is this?

And how about telling us what sucks about the game! I know it can't be that great...or can it? Is this the first game that will get perfect scores in every category. I want you to be as nit-picky as possible. I don't care if you have to talk about the tree that is 1 mile away in the distance not swaying in the wind correctly. Just tell us the worst thing about the game that you could have made better.

No Streaming Account
  2. TommyNuGuns

TommyNuGuns Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Weren't you griping in an earlier thread about all the people that are ruining for you?:?

No Streaming Account
  3. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    ya joe, first to bash people for telling them what h2 is like, then you ask? No wonder your state can't vote!

But i'll give you a small preview if you like,

First i have to say i don't know why this game was delayed and delayed. The game IS still great, and is extremely polished. Seems every game these days always has a fault withit, Halo 2 does not (from what we've seen). 1 player is long and enjoyable, And played EXACTLY like h1. Multiplayer is really no different then h1 with a few new options and maps. Visually it's flawless, they really pump every pixal out of xbox that they can. I also really like the soundtrack for this game.

Halo 2 is worth the price tag and more, 1p is worth the money alone but the multiplayer modes are going to put this game in a class of it's own

4. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's my only knock against it. H2 is pretty much more of the same. Although, why fix what isn't broken I guess.

No Streaming Account
  5. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't want to know about the story line, what's new, or anything specific details about things that I will only learn about by playing the game...that was clear. All I wanted to know is if it is as good as it can be. That can be answered in one word.

And then about being nit picky, that doesn't necessarily have to how bad then ending is, or anything crucial.

And Tris, WTF does that have to do with voting. Canadiens are morons!

No Streaming Account