free X360 games

Discussion in 'LG Market Place' started by murph17, Jan 9, 2008.

1. jcon77

jcon77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    There is no reason to be. murph and myself are A) both longstanding members here at LG and B) we, and others as you can see, have got free games easily.

Admittedly, there are headaches for some. I will tell you that you could easily go with blockbuster online and gamefly (assuming you don't use those already) and pay very little, end up with a $100 guitar hero 3 bundle like I did. Stamps.com is also completely free. You just have to keep on top of the dates that you need to cancel.

No Streaming Account
  2. murph17

murph17 Puff, Puff, Pass, Score!

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    ...and if you don't believe us, go back to post #1 and visit the SlickDeals.com thread that started all this. 26 pages of people discussing this since November i believe.

- it's legit
    - you have to do a little work and jump through some hoops
    - if you need to contact the support team (and you probably will at some point) they are slow as hell
    - but if you play by the rules and pay attention you get free X360 games, so ummmm, what are you waiting for?
    - with another GH3 on the way, i'm up to 7 games personally.
    - someone on another board i visit got like 12-15 games (mostly GH3's) sent them all back to Amazon for store credit, and bought a 50" LCD HDTV instead
    - the easy/cheap offers keep disappearing. the longer you wait, the more you miss out on.

murph17
  3. theDrummerJ99

theDrummerJ99 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    theDrummerJ99#6215
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -7
    Yeah, just wanted to add it's true. Nothing to be scared about. Just don't be one of the morons who forget to cancel. :) Granted some are eaiser to do/cancel and some are name brand (Gamefly & Blockbuster).

I've done it once to get MLB 2k8 but I doubt I'll do it again. It just all comes down to how much of a hassle your willing to go through to save some $$$.

drummerJ99
  4. Habsolute

Habsolute SupaStar!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I do want to add that it has been a huge hassle for me as far as getting credit... I'm not going to judge it right now whether it is legit or not...

No Streaming Account
  5. BLaz

BLaz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I never got credit for GotVoice.com. I sent in a missing credit app. and have heard no response (been well over 10 days). What do I do now?

No Streaming Account
  6. murph17

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    same thing here (diff offer though). i sent a regular support ticket in as a reminder. they followed up and said they never got a response from the company and would resubmit it.

murph17
  7. BLaz

BLaz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is the second time now I never got credit. Netflix was the other.

No Streaming Account
  8. BobRichards91

BobRichards91 BEST NHL PLAYER ALIVE

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I got my 360 for free from 3604free.com I made an ebay auction with the referral link, saying do not bid. No one bid but i got 16 referrals in like 20 minutes. i got a 360 2 games and 2 controllers. Also http://www.FlashiPods4free.com/index.php?ref=26180 if someone signs up under me for this I will sign up for your free360games. I only need one more for an 80gb ipod video,

No Streaming Account
  9. jcon77

jcon77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So far I've done stamps.com, blockbuster and gamefly. I'm probably going to do two more. For those who returned the GH3 bundle for credit with Amazon, how did you do that? Maybe murph is the only one who has. I'm also looking for a couple more easy offers. I was looking at google SEO and video professor. How were your experiences with that for anyone who did it?

No Streaming Account
  10. Habsolute

Habsolute SupaStar!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I finally got credit for the missing credit, it only took like 2-3 weeks... *sigh*

I'd like to see since I clicked on someone elses link on here maybe someone else can help me out by clicking on my link. I will vouch it that it is legit...

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=250608

Thanks!

No Streaming Account
  11. murph17

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Just go to Amazon > Help and fill out return form. say it was a gift and when they ask why you are returning - pick "not compatible with my console" - this way they credit you shipping too. if you just say "i didn't like it" you don't get shipping credit.

murph17
  12. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    when do i get the credit for Blockbuster? When i receive the movie or after I return them back?...BTW i'm going to abuse these 30 days w/ BB.

No Streaming Account
  13. Habsolute

Habsolute SupaStar!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Usually credits instantly but if not after 7 days I believe then file a Missing Credit report...

No Streaming Account
  14. jcon77

jcon77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Just be careful with the lag time between returning movies. Should only be a day or two, but keep tabs on how long it takes now from their distribution center.

No Streaming Account
  15. jcon77

jcon77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I forgot my XBL membership was about to expire. I changed my order to a 1 year card, so my buddy is on his own getting a copy of GTA4. So I submitted my account for validation last Friday, ordered the card Tuesday and got it today via UPS. Hows that for fast?

No Streaming Account
  16. jcon77

jcon77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone done the google SEO supervisor thing? I just want to make sure I only have to cancel with the number given on the e-mail and with no other hidden products.

No Streaming Account
  17. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    do some offers only become available from time to time? Yesterday amazing web stores, google seo, and yahoo success center were available. Has anyone done any of these and which ones are easy and to do? Can't seem to find much info on amazing web store on slickdeals.

Thanks in advance.

No Streaming Account
  18. jcon77

jcon77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm doing google right now. Seems easy enough and it credited instantly. Cost me $1.50 I think. I'm cancelling in the next few days. It says 10 but from what I've seen as long as you give it 4-5 days you're good to go.

No Streaming Account
  19. DemonSpawn78

DemonSpawn78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No Streaming Account
  20. murph17

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    2 referrals + 1 offer

or just

2 offers

your best bet would probably be just to do a couple of offers, while waiting to see if you can score a couple of referrals. you can switch back and forth freely (even though it says you can only switch 1x)

oh and Willo - yeah, offers come and go all the time. the "good ones" (aka easy, cheap, fast) tend to disappear quickly.

murph17