Friday Night Releases

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by bingo king, Jan 20, 2016.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Guys I've been getting a lotta messages informing me that management will not give them a fair shot. This is not just one roster doing the complaint so no one feel singled out or this is an attack.

So I need all owner's to please be prepared, instead of blacklisting guys I'll be removing any members who have zero games played as of Saturday night, post stats. They can than re-sign up and we will get rid of the riff raff that is not responding to you and is not a punishment to them so no need for complaints.

If you have a player who has expressed interest but you just haven't been able to get them in please leave their name below and I will exclude them from being removed. But if they message me requesting to be removed privately or here publicly I will honor their wish.

They will be allowed to sign back up and participate but we have such deep rosters i think this "reshuffle" is needed to give guys a different chance and let them feel like they are wanted here at LGBA like we want.

Growth can only happen season to season and if we can't incorporate guys on a continuous basis than we will not grow because they aren't getting a fair shake because they don't know people or maybe not top tier players and players aren't going to come back because that is now how they think the league is and it will not help us get more than 8 teams a season.

Records are important but I think the ultimate goal is more teams...not winning a "watered down league with only 6 teams"

So to recap:
    SATURDAY NIGHT
    I will be removing players with zero games and allowing them to resign up and get re-assigned on Sunday. This will find the guys who want to play and hopefully get them a chance to play.

@Whiteb0y902
    @FREEBANDZ KRASH
    @KludgyFlyer9
    @SGT Rolston
    @MINICHUD MASON
    @Nutty Grandpa

• Like Like x 3
    BingoKing91