gamertag

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by Deuce, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Deuce

Deuce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    my name is not my gamertag is that a bad thing

No Streaming Account
  2. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, very bad if you keep on making pointless posts. I know you are knew here, so you get some slack, but please make sure when you post, you make a post that has some meaning to it. If you have any questions, which I believe you do, send me an PM (private messsage) and let me know where I can help you. Thanks.

No Streaming Account
  3. Deuce

Deuce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok sorry. i was told (rather rudely) about my posting and i will do no more useless posts. so i shouldn't ask any questions in the posts? just pm you all the questions. i will start to do that. thanks and i hope to help out where i can

No Streaming Account
  4. Babolat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It wasn't meant to be rude, it just seems like you were asking questions that if you looked hard enough, you could get the answer.

And if you wanted, you could have just named a thread "Questions", and asked all of you questions there.

No Streaming Account
  5. Deuce

Deuce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    when i said rude i wasn't referring to you.

No Streaming Account
  6. Master G 2003

Master G 2003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Are u the same "joshtbuff" that is getting slammed major over at the www.xbox.com Top Spin forums for poor play?

Anyway, I havnt played you & I hope you enjoy a fair game here & enjoy the site. We have a lot of good people here & good players.

No Streaming Account
  7. burlingtns best

burlingtns best Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    joshtbuff

If this joshtbuff joins our league and plays in any tournaments i am out. I don't enjoy playing cheesers and that's why i joined this league to avoid that. When a guy creates a character around the flaws of the game he's only in it for one thing.....and it's not for the fun factor. This league is fun so lets keep i that way.

No Streaming Account
  8. mnkytrix

mnkytrix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There is no need to threaten your participation in this league. You aren't even giving this guy a chance. When you started posting and playing here, you didn't have the best reputation either, so of all people I think you should give this guy some slack.

Let's see what he's made of before we start bashing. Peace!!!

No Streaming Account
  9. burlingtns best

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    mnky

Mnky win some games then maybe you can open your yap. I never once cheat like this kid does so don't open your mouth unless you have a clue what you are talking about. I've played this guy and so have all my friends and it's pure cheese. Just go check out the forums on xbox.com if you need and more proof of it.

No Streaming Account
  10. Babolat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Guys, calm down. This is not neccessary. I will tell you all right now that he will have a chance with the league. We have had players learn their lessons and change their ways, so he WILL have a chance. But from what I have read, he won't last one minute if he pulls the stuff that I have heard about.

No Streaming Account
  11. burlingtns best

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sorry

My apologies Babolat and Mnkytrix. What i said about you winning a few games was uncalled for. You are a good player and i should give you some credit. I just don't like to be compared to these cheaters cause i have worked hard to get where i am. Once again....my apologies.

No Streaming Account
  12. Babolat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Don't sweat it Lord. Just to be so hasty to quit the league become some guy plays with an irritating style. People have beaten this guy, and so can you, with the right game plan.

Remember, no one is unbeatable, and if you have notice, everyone in this league loses. No one will dominate this league, so you have to be ready to lose at one point or another.

No Streaming Account
  13. Deuce

Deuce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i never have cheated i just am good at doing drop shots. that aggrivates lordofthenorth. cheating is doing that "death DRop" the return serves. which lordofthenorth as resorted to. i have never done that and don't intend to start. i am sorry that i have a good volley and drop shot skills. i am not asking anyone else to stop using their risk shot skills or top spin skills. if my player has a drop shot skill then why wouldnt i use it?

No Streaming Account
  14. mnkytrix

mnkytrix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    About winning games, I actually think I beat you the one time we played :wink: It seems as though you are a different player now, but I think it should be noted. :) Secondly, you really did not have the best reputation and I am not discounting you or your friends credibility; I am merely stating that we should all find out how this guy plays before we start to pass judgement.

I am not attacking you or anyone, just merely giving my opinion. No hard feelings.

No Streaming Account