Gatito Interviews: Onfee, LG REAL MADRID CAPTAIN Season 18

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by Lacratelli, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Lacratelli

Lacratelli Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lacritas#0
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    60B4E2F7-FF20-4F63-8294-647BFB1A848C.jpeg

(Gatito) - I want to go all the way back to season 17 bidding, how and what was the plan to form that Milan team, what were expectations, because surely no one could’ve predicted that Milan run?

Onfee replied:

“The plan going into season 17 was to trust the process. Fabz and Cupid have crazy LG chemistry and history together. These two guys have a total of 33 trophies in their LG resume, on top of that, they hold +/- 35 LG all-time records. I'm still relatively new to the Fifa proclub scene and to LG, but without a doubt I knew i was in good hands with these guys.”

~Onfee quickly rose to prominence after winning the LGFA Season 15 championship and taking home a personal accolade, The Franz Beckenbauer Award. For his outstanding defensive display and his sixth sense of goal scoring.~

(Gatito) - After that long Milan campaign and just missing out on another season title because of goal difference, Milan managed to win the cup, what was the plan coming into season 18? And how happy is the ownership with there current roster? What are the season expectations now, compared to last seasons?

Onfee Replied:

“We fell short of the title, but we all knew what we had to do to finish the season strong during season 17, and that was to win the cup title. After achieving that goal with the determination of the group Fabz & Cupid put together we knew we had a good thing going for us this coming season. The owners are happy with the decisions they made during drafting. We might have let one or two players slip from our finger tips because Managers got busy with “IRL” things, but in the end we are very happy with the guys we brought in for season 18. What do we expect this season? Well that's a no brainer.. To go out there and play ball. We have unfinished business and this season there's alot of great teams and owners. This will be a fun one for sure!

Hala Madrid!”

~Onfee expressed his motivation to get the job done after last seasons cup win, he and the Madrid ownership weren’t satisfied with just one piece of silverware, Madrid sounds even stronger than last season, even though the “oh so clutch” KingRamy who scored the cup winning goal vs Barcelona signed elsewhere this offseason. However, Madrid look ready to start season 18 at full throttle.~

(Gatito) - Lastly, What’s your message for anyone or any team that sees Madrid on the game day fixture?

Onfee replied:

“I want to say Good Luck to everyone and don't forget to swap jerseys with me. I'm the #4 guy!

Hala Madrid!”

~Good vibes, and positivity, Onfee surely looks to have fun this season, but most importantly WIN, and there is NOTHING more fun than winning. NOTHING.”~

Big thanks to Onfee for sitting down with Gatito and friends, and a huge thanks to the LGFA PSN STAFF! 60B4E2F7-FF20-4F63-8294-647BFB1A848C.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Onfee

Onfee Well-Known Member

Discord:
    onfee#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -1
    Thank you for a great interview :goat:.

Onfee
  3. Otellox86