Goal of the Season

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by BroadwayCJ97, Mar 31, 2020.

1. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 The All Time LGFA Saves Leader

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    BroadwayCJ97
  2. Zanderman6

Zanderman6 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +321 / 45 / -55
    Children in Africa are starving

No Streaming Account
  3. UnboGazebo

UnboGazebo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    spinjukepuff#9321
    Ratings:
    +294 / 17 / -67
    Disappointed

sergikalsergio
  4. SyNS x Crusade

SyNS x Crusade Crusxde-

Discord:
    synsxcrusade#0
    Ratings:
    +233 / 13 / -20
    No wonder you built a shit team when you managed. This goal was so shit can we actually get nice highlights in the ahl pls.

• Like Like x 6
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. BroadwayCJ97

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    Team was 11 points out when I took over after Week 4 and now in a playoff spot. So...yeah I think I can build...

But hey congrats on Claus handing you a calder last season!

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    BroadwayCJ97
  6. Blades l59l

Blades l59l Washed At 18

Ratings:
    +97 / 1 / -20
    How did claus hand us a Calder?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Bladesl59l
  7. SyNS x Crusade

SyNS x Crusade Crusxde-

Discord:
    synsxcrusade#0
    Ratings:
    +233 / 13 / -20
    Buddy I’ve made multiple 100 point teams in the ahl while you had to take over a team where the management quit because no one wanted you to gm GG Shitter

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. BroadwayCJ97

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    I only asked on one team aka the team that's where they are because I rebuilt them after they were destroyed by the current owner in S11. I took a team dead in the water three weeks ago and brought them up 11 points.

You're an NHL player bragging about winning games in the AHL. GG greaseball

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    BroadwayCJ97
  9. SyNS x Crusade

SyNS x Crusade Crusxde-

Discord:
    synsxcrusade#0
    Ratings:
    +233 / 13 / -20
    The team seems to be in good shape without you and bragging about winning game??? I was bragging that I’m a good manager and my teams actually go somewhere. You were crying because Braden didn’t want you as gm because you’re dog at the game and managing. Any team I made will always be ten times better than any team you made stay in your lane

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. SyNS x Crusade

SyNS x Crusade Crusxde-

Discord:
    synsxcrusade#0
    Ratings:
    +233 / 13 / -20
    To put the cherry on top if you put your team in any other division you wouldn’t be even close to playoffs enjoy not going far in playoffs if you even make it

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. BroadwayCJ97

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    Ignore the fact that I still brought a team dead in the water up 11 points in 26 games. You're an NHL forward, of course you're going to carry in the AHL. Has nothing to do with team building. You would never take over a team with no draft picks or returning players like I did. You're a fraud.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    BroadwayCJ97
  12. SyNS x Crusade

SyNS x Crusade Crusxde-

Discord:
    synsxcrusade#0
    Ratings:
    +233 / 13 / -20
    And last season when you came from the nhl and put a fantastic -65 because you gave up on the season very early. Also in 26 games!!! Buddy that’s terrible the team still has a losing record I’m not giving credit for a team getting 11 points in 26 games that’s just embarrassing

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. BroadwayCJ97

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    I'm a third pairing dman in the NHL, not a 2ppg NHL player like you who can light up the AHL. I realized we weren't going to win when two players quit, one player got injured and couldn't play and we were falling further. I committed to a rebuild and that's why Ontario is where it is now. We all saw what happened last time when Stav ran a team without a great start so I take credit for that to.

The difference between us is you're a solid NHL forward and can carry in the AHL for free. You also bring on a solid free contract player making 2/3 of your forward Game 7 line I don't have. You can then afford to spend 1st line money on the 2nd line where I can't. I actually have had to build my teams through scouting CHL players and making trades for players that are cheap and I can afford. You get to spend big whenever you want, utilize draft picks on the teams you go to and get help from the NHL. I build teams, you're just the cherry on top of a team because of your skill.

I meant we made up 11 points in 26 games. The 11-23-2 team I took over has gone 14-9-3 since.

BroadwayCJ97
  14. SyNS x Crusade

SyNS x Crusade Crusxde-

Discord:
    synsxcrusade#0
    Ratings:
    +233 / 13 / -20
    Lmao my whole forward line came from the chl We drafted them in the second round and are now in the nhl. We drafted well last season and I had my worst statically season in the ahl points wise. While my rw who came up late in the season out scored me so I’m trying to see where I carried anyone when my lw put up a 91 point season. If anything I got carried by my line offensively. My point is that I find talent from the chl too and they turn out to be great players I never had to trade much because we start the season out right with a strong team right from bidding and never have to rebuild because I’m a good manager unlike you. But hey keep reaching

No Streaming Account
  15. BroadwayCJ97

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157

Just proving my point. You had high draft picks to play at sub 1.5M contracts and allowed you to spend the money elsewhere. Finding talent from the CHL in the 2nd round of the draft isn't hard. Finding talent in the CHL from scouting games and signing them in bidding is the hard part. You use your skill as a player that has no business being in the AHL, assets the team had before they brought you aboard and don't have to rebuild because of the aforementioned facts. You would have been a first round playoff exit in Ontario last season making the playoffs on the skill of you and your free AGM only. Keep trying to pretend you're a better manager than you are because you haven't proved a damn thing as a manager. When you have your skill and the assets you have you should win. Incredible how you went 1-2 with the Pens in the playoffs.

BroadwayCJ97
  16. BroadwayCJ97

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    I've won a cup as an owner in LGFA. I set up Ontario for the season they're having now and I have helped Binghamton this season.

You're a solid player that I can't blame for taking advantage of a broken system LG has with free contracts and going to teams with great assets. I would be a hypocrite if I said I wouldn't do the same thing in your shoes. But I'm a goalie. I can only do my job and can't carry a team like you can. If you had a salary as a manager decided by bogs based on your skill and the same assets I have I'm sure that results would be very different.

Congrats on winning in the AHL as a 2PPG NHL forward on a free contract with another NHL talent player on a free contract. Congrats on having high draft picks. You're untested as a manager. You have nothing to flex on.

GG good day.

BroadwayCJ97
  17. SyNS x Crusade

SyNS x Crusade Crusxde-

Discord:
    synsxcrusade#0
    Ratings:
    +233 / 13 / -20
    We spent big on someone and he was a bust for us and we traded him for one of the best contacts in the ahl but again it’s drafting well it’s because ik talent you can have 20 million draft picks and draft very bad. My bad ik talent better than you. We also had a steal of a contract ten ply. When I manage teams I do a lot of research in the draft and bidding which is what makes me a good manager, because I have access to dps doesn’t automatically make you have a good team it’s the scouting and line matching that makes me a good manager and this is the reason why I always get asked to manage teams for high knowledge within league while the “foundation” you built in the kings org wasn’t going to be used well by you and that’s why you weren’t asked back because 1 you’re not good at the game and 2 was because they thought of you as a liability for getting good ecus they did what was best for the whole org by not bringing you back and it is doing wonders now that you’re gone

No Streaming Account
  18. Zanderman6

Zanderman6 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +321 / 45 / -55
    No Streaming Account
  19. SyNS x Crusade

SyNS x Crusade Crusxde-

Discord:
    synsxcrusade#0
    Ratings:
    +233 / 13 / -20
    No Streaming Account
  20. Zanderman6

Zanderman6 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +321 / 45 / -55
    Don't lose 8-1 to a third line. Wouldn't have gone 7.

No Streaming Account