Good By and Thank You LG for the Second Chance - AshtonArmy press conference

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by AshtonArmy, Aug 8, 2014.

1. AshtonArmy

AshtonArmy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys AshtonArmy aka AshtonCommentary here hi and this week i played my last LG game as my LG Team lost in game 7 of the first round. I would like to thank the league and staff members for giving me a second chance in this league.

Will you be back in LG for XB1?
    At some point i hope to return but for now im taking time of gaming to focus on my own business. It has been making good profit in last 2 months. Im also going back to my 6v6 EHL EASHL League which the best ps4 Europe teams will play agents each other in an Promotion and relegation battle.

When do you plan to return to LG?
    Once i buy my XB1 at some point in next few years i will continue my LG series.

To end my press conference i would like to say thank you to everyone in LG sharing my videos and giving them a like guys this has been your boy AshtonArny aka AshtonCommentary and Good Luck guys

[video=youtube;IdIgrWPgWrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdIgrWPgWrM&list=UURLpMnppPYNXzQUQB3sE06g[/video]

Thanks Guys and Good Luck

• Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account
  2. ReplayChr1s

ReplayChr1s Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +784 / 12 / -37
    It's goodbye you fucking idiot

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  3. fins up 786

fins up 786 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 1 / -0
    What a dam shame to see one of the games elite walk away. His grammar might not have been elite but he was GG Ashton

• Like Like x 1
    Finsup786