Good ole League gaming.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by BHarris46, Sep 24, 2015.

1. BHarris46

BHarris46 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    I have been out of this sort of stuff of a couple of years now, my buddy (Dedlygod) got me back into it over the last couple of years. I'm just trying to see when all this stuff starts up and when everyone will be doing TO's

Gamer tag- BHarris46

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. ByMercyAndGrace

ByMercyAndGrace Warrior Poet

Ratings:
    +881 / 20 / -58
    Welcome back, right now NHL owners are being selected. They're supposed to be done with those by the 26th, but they didn't have a ton of solid owners apply, so they may push it back. I would expect tryouts/scouting for NHL and AHL to start within the next week. Bidding starts early October (the 4th I believe, but Im not sure so take it with a grain of salt.) So yeah, not long at all before things get underway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Bymercyandgrace
  3. BHarris46

BHarris46 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    Cool, I know a few people here through the grape vine. Just had no idea where to start lol. I appreciate it. Thanks

No Streaming Account
  4. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    To signup, click the info tab at the top, and then the signup button for LGHL

5. Tiddus

Tiddus Hall of Fame Staff Member

Discord:
    Tiddus#1000
    Ratings:
    +808 / 22 / -64
    Owner selections are currently underway and should be done by the 28th. After that the selected Owners will then choose their management for the NHL and AHL level.

Bidding is set to begin in a short time and I would make sure to check out the main forum page where the chat box is located. On this page you can see when pick up or scouting games are scheduled by members and sign up. This can be found under the chat box and you can also join in the chat as members are always looking for players for games.

• Like Like x 1
    Tiddus08