Good one Stuertz

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by RogerFederer, Jan 15, 2004.

1. RogerFederer

RogerFederer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    know you had to go for your night classes. And sorry i couldnt respond to your 'are you there?' comments, i tried shaking my character left and right to mimic the shaking of the head (indicating 'no'), dont think it worked.. :> That was laggy tho, eh?.= There were times when it was fine and then sudden bursts..not quite sure wtf was going on, me and eze had SOME trouble before but it always ended up fine (he said just have to get used to it, its tough when its that nintendo loading lag, where it just skips frame by frame..by frame.. :>) anyway gg again, it was definetly a fun game, and if youre gonna complain about drop shots, please spare me, you hit about 2x more risk shots than i hit droppers, i had to find a way to combat your awesome power :> Oh man and how much did that suck, you hit the net and bounced over on freaking break point (was it set point too)? omfg..i almost had a spazz attack. tight fun game, made me nervous, just like playing eze.

No Streaming Account
  2. Stuertz

Stuertz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Your drop shot was the biggest cheat ever.....jk.
    Actually, it was a really good match, and no I didnt think your drop shot was a cheat at all. You used it at the right times and effectively. You are a good player, I dont know how LOTN beat you 6-1, 6-0. Oh well, it will be interesting to see what your scores are against LOTN this time.

No Streaming Account
  3. eze123_00

eze123_00 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Don't lie Keith. I heard you talking about how big of a cheater he was after the match...j/k, I haven't even seen my bro tonight. Looks like that match was pretty tight though. I keep telling everyone how freaking good this guy is (Federer). I just don't know how Lord beat you 1 and 0. Maybe it'll be different this time around. Looking forward to the finals match for sure though.

No Streaming Account