Good Series Hershey

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Jay Rulez, Aug 6, 2014.

1. GreasyGogan

GreasyGogan Chief of Heimbecker

Ratings:
    +1,722 / 66 / -49
    You guys threw everything you could at us and set yourselves up nicely to get a game 7 and series win, but in the end you didn't get the breaks you needed. Congrats to Bergy and Noto for playing a clean and admirable style and running a great team despite all the other bullshit this season.

Norfolk wishes everyone on Hershey the best of luck moving forward into S19!

GG [MENTION=6672]Heimbecker[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 16
    Jay_Rulez
  2. b3rgy7

b3rgy7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Jay. The 30T game was the heart breaker that could've given us a better chance but we fell short. Glad to see a team who plays by the rules and does it "the right way" advance. You guys probably could've nailed me for a couple lineup issues and took FF wins this series but you stuck it out and let us show up and play, sometimes 6-7 minutes late and sometimes with lineup changes from no-shows and I thank you for that.

Thanks for a great season, you guys had our number all season, its only fitting you get us one last time.

See you on the one :D

• Like Like x 15
    No Streaming Account
  3. GreasyGogan

GreasyGogan Chief of Heimbecker

Ratings:
    +1,722 / 66 / -49
    I wouldn't do that to good guys. I seriously hope you return to management next season as the AHL needs guys like you running the shit down here

• Like Like x 11
    Jay_Rulez
  4. oompsahearn

oompsahearn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Good series fellas. It sucks that I only got to play one game due to my line's availability but you guys were great sports and have a deep team. I have no doubt you guys can make a deep run. Good luck and I cant wait to see yall in some games September 9th

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  5. LiiGhTz0uT x

LiiGhTz0uT x :)

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Good series guys. One of, if not the best defensive teams in the AHL. Good luck on your round 2 matchup.

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  6. JusTiN x39

JusTiN x39 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 2 / -0
    Im not going to lie Ill be suprised if you guys dont win the cup. Good luck the rest of the way.

• Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account