Great game EZE!!!

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by burlingtns best, Jan 17, 2004.

1. burlingtns best

burlingtns best Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey dude great game. I was down 3 to 1 in the first set then game back and one 9 straight games and i thought it was all over. Up 5 to 1 in the second set and you came back to tie it 5 to 5 so i give you tons of credit. With a little luck in the next games you would have pushed that to a third set!!!

No Streaming Account
  2. eze123_00

eze123_00 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great game? Are you being serious?!? I never thought I would do this b/c I don't get mad at much, but you cheesed your way through that whole match! It was terrible. Not only did I see a drop shot here and there, but I also saw some risk shots (and even risk returns!!!). How much crap is that??? On top of that, I had to deal with you wearing this bright red shirt and dark red shoes...can that be any more distracting? I couldn't even concentrate on your cheese shots b/c your guys outfit was driving me up the wall. And although I don't want to get into it...what was up with you racket? It for sure wasn't regulation...it was at least 2 inches longer than mine and strung so loose that I couldn't handle your power. I on the other hand had to play with broken strings the last two games b/c you were too much of an ass to let me take the time and get a new one. So congrats on your win. I hope your proud of yourself. You're a real big man, taking me down in the end with broken strings. Maybe next time you'll be up for a fair match. Until then, I won't be playing you.

No Streaming Account
  3. Ragin Wahoo

Ragin Wahoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL!!! RAWK!

No Streaming Account
  4. burlingtns best

burlingtns best Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    llo

HAHAHAHAH, good post man. I only cheesed my way to a win after you decided to cheat and actually show up. Besides what to you expect when you go cross court and even hit the lines, what am i supposed to do hit it back???? Seriously man i won't be playing you anymore until you only start wearing all black outfits so i can see the ball better. You are lucky there was a lunar eclipse tonight only affecting Canada or you wouldn't have won a point. The guy even had the nerve to say good game when the match was over....i'm sick of this crap!!!

No Streaming Account
  5. s o l i d N i c

s o l i d N i c Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL

LOL....Behind every joke ...there's a truth....:D

No Streaming Account
  6. eze123_00

eze123_00 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah man, I wouldn't have even used my top spin cross court, but when I saw you were using those risks I couldn't take it any more. What goes around comes around, you know what I'm saying? You think just b/c you're good at the game that you can come in here and win title after title. It's bull, and I think people will start catching on to your crap. Your days in this league are numbered and I for one can't wait for the day that you're gone. Your sportsmanship during matches consists of comments like "nice shot" and "great set". I wasn't appreciative of that kind of smack talk. Maybe in the future you could tone those words down a little.

No Streaming Account