Great Series NYI

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by CedHabs, Aug 21, 2014.

1. CedHabs

CedHabs Jabba The Heabs

Discord:
    cedhabs#0
    Ratings:
    +86 / 1 / -1
    Despite they lost, New-York Islanders You were a big thing to deal with. When a serie end in Over-time of game 7, we can say that both team would deserve to win, but we need a winner and a loser.

Congratulation to all New-York Islanders

• Like Like x 16
    No Streaming Account
  2. Tyy

Tyy McDonalds Frying Pan

Ratings:
    +1,528 / 6 / -15
    Good series florida. I didn't think this series was gonna be over quick. Very respectful series no bs. My line hasn't lost too many games over the 2 season but I would like to point out that jlove, masterpils, james, cedhabs and goblin or whoever else, is by far the best line I've played against in LG. Phenomenal. Played you twice. Any team can be easily built around cheap players like this. Anyways best of luck the rest of the way and I hope you guys can pull through.

Now is a good time announce my short lived retirement as a forward. I won selkes and got carried and it was a lot of fun. Don't under estimate me on defense because I happen to be the best. If LG lives on I will either be a projected CHL dman or AHL management.

RIP Yardgage.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Kopy

Kopy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +725 / 0 / -0
    Don't you love it how frenchies type in english exactly how you picture them talking?

Couldn't have said it better myself though, it was a back and forth series up until the final goal. Good luck with whatever happens next in this horrible ride we are in with EA.

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  4. gmac90

gmac90 Playoffs

Discord:
    gmac90#7570
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -6
    Heck of a series Florida and best of luck in the finals. You guys play a great team game and move the puck around better then any team I have seen this season. Thanks for a great series where every game I believe was 1 or 2 goal differences

No Streaming Account
  5. FireWallxQc

FireWallxQc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0 / -1
    Go florida go

go qc go

No Streaming Account
  6. I Beat Up Cakes

I Beat Up Cakes Coach Cakes

Ratings:
    +2,550 / 108 / -133
    bring home the cup to the eastern conference. :) goodluck, great series, im happy that it was either you guys or us to move on, all it takes is 1 mistake and you guys would capitalize on it everytime, kick some ass in the finals :)

Its_cakes
  7. x Bad At Life x

x Bad At Life x Nub

Ratings:
    +281 / 1 / -0
    Cakes :(

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account