Handshakes NJD & EASTERN CUP WINNER

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Jxseph x 34, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Jxseph x 34

Jxseph x 34 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Mrxzek-#6112
    Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -8
    I would like to take advantage of this message to say that New Jersey Devils, you have really been excellent opponents. Congratulations @xMankii and @stammerchel for building a really rocking team that can be back S23 strong! Your team played 7 tough games that could have pushed the eastern cup either way. @JuicedWRLD999 and @DandG915 you're absolute stud in the crease, keep your head held high both of you!

Don't be too harsh with my English please lol!

Now, it's time to introduce you to the Columbus Blue Jackets Eastern Conference Winner!

@Actiiz : I don't really have much to say about you ! I can only say that it's been more times you play center with me than I play in the LG ! You are a positive leader who never gives up despite games that comeback or we lost in the third period. Always the little sentence: Big 3rd period boys!!! We can say that Actiiz does not often go beyond the 1st round of the playoffs but he is always a winner when he passes it. Congrats, see you around on the ice S23

@TheKaner x 88 : You're probably the most gainful acquisition with outstanding talent at center. What an incredible player on both sides of the ice that I'm learning to appreciate in LG and NACL! You were able to raise your game a notch during this series against NJ, for which you started your season. Honestly, you are truly a swiss knife who plays all positions.

@Dugzz l67l : My great friend DUGZ! We started the season by facing lineups that I thought were unbeatable and you were able to pull out a wild card. You have been an extremely patient player since you have played difficult matches ALL YEAR LONG ! THE BEST OF THE LINE IS THAT HE DON'T EVEN PLAY TOGETHER IN A PARTY LOL.

@Mxkar- : Who would have thought that one day we would start the LG adventure together at Gatineau Olympiques and win both on the same team with friends! You are a player who allows others to improve with your exceptional game vision. I sincerely believe that you are ON FIRE AT THE LW.

@Hxmelin- : It can be characterized by being BRAD MARCHAND! You are a player who gives 120% on the ice every game. Although we often insult each other, you are probably one of the players with the best individual skills that I have met but this time you also showed that you were a GOOD PLAYMAKER WOW!

@LmDeanoo- : I don't think introductions are necessary Vézina Winner who finally wins the EASTERN CUP on the Left wing! you were the KEY to COLUMBUS! We needed your defensive talent to play tough games and you never complained. Congratz, you deserve it!

@Tinky x 17 : I don't have much to say about Tinky, you were an exceptional player when I was in NYR and you remain one of the best HEATSEAKER and STRAIGHTLINER I know today! Never forget that we won thanks to your 1T! Congratz.

@MetroBoominq : Also know as Fast SKUNK! We've been playing on the same team for several seasons and I'm so happy to have won Eastern Cup with you on the team! We beat @BTL_MoTi together and now we win the PSN! LET'S GO!

@Mckenney_4 : You were an exceptionally powerful player! You are involved defensively as well as offensively. You shoplifted in this bidding! Congrats on your first season as well.

@Daoustttt_12 : Daoust with the Columbus uniform is dangerous. You were such an important defender by saving me more than anything in this Eastern Playoff! Man you were absolutely lockdown all playoffs on LD and your skill and playoff experience really showed. Cheers buddy, you have deserved this cup for a long time!

@Aceyx76 : We started winning in the Qc leagues and we have now won the LG PSN together! You are one of the only defender who can make mistakes, turnovers and goals against me that I will always trust completely! Being PSN conference champions after I was probably the most critical of your managerial skills, WOW AM IMPRESS LETS GOOOOOO!

@xDoer3 : After playing against you all this year in LG, I knew you'd be a big deadline acquisition! You are an absolute force offensively and you know how to lock it down in our own zone. Congrats!

@xKipp-- : KIPPPPPP! You dont get the recognition but youre one of the main reasons this team has had so much success over this season. I really enjoyed playing with you again ! Im really glad we win that Eastern Conference!

@Dylbxrt : Dyl, I think you were one of the best decisions @Aceyx76 made in the last bid $2M ! We started the season against rosters that said to start the year 0-4 but you were amazing and I even told Acey I just wanted to play with you for the rest of the year! A STEAL !

@default888 : We saw you during Ducks Gaming! You had completely SHUTDOWN US. You were a leader in the discord also with motivating messages and which was really constructive! You are a truly unique teamate and there should be more like you! DEFAULT shut down his opponents at CBJ! Congratulations.

@KinGDooGi : FINALLY! I had several teammates as G with me but you were a revelation! I've been probably the hardest G to deal with in the year with my numerous requests to management to be traded and avails but you were always there! And just for that, you are an exceptional teammate! I'm glad I won that with you!

DooGi the Goat!

Thank you for giving me the honor of bringing back some LG stuff!

Again, Ggs to @xMankii and @stammerchel for this amazing series!

Mrxzek-

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Mrxzek_
  2. Hxmelin-

Hxmelin- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Wow thanks bro for the ovation , really appreciate ❤️

• Like Like x 1