Handshakes to the Eagles...(These Threads Suck)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Not Greggy, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Not Greggy

Not Greggy Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,024 / 93 / -147
    Personally I think these threads are cheesy and unnecessary, but Im a sheep so here we are.

Great season COL, u guys had to deal with a lot this szn and played us very well this series. I would've tried to take a ff in ur situation too so no hard feelings about it. Best of luck in your future LG endeavors

Also made this thread so Dark could talk shit. Have at it @Darkl79l .

@msant23 @eHxns @Harrd-Knock you guys gained my respect throughout the series and impressed me. Hope u guys continue to manage and build competitive squads in the future.

@Astrrro-_7 wake up man :(

Ggs

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. DarkI79I

DarkI79I Warning Group

Ratings:
    +699 / 21 / -57
    Appreciate you @Not Greggy

Sort of the opposite of what Greggy said. I have 0 respect for people who take FFs in the playoffs. That is some soft shit and y'all know it. Shoutout to @eHxns for not only going 1-2 in the series as a free contract but losing to Bob_De_Lion.

To @xJugzy- you're sick, its a shame we didn't get to play together longer. Good game and good series.

To @OcEaNtOmBs55 super glad you talked shit to me after a random reg season game. Enjoy the golf course. Maybe one day you'll get your AHL stats above .500.

To the rest of the Eagles, good series, good luck in the future.

• Funny x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. EHans--

EHans-- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Shoutout @eHxns for not being a good player, undeserving of the free contract! Also shoutout me for going 1-2 in playoffs and both L’s being to @Not Greggy. Good luck rest of playoffs, @Darkl79l good luck to you as well!

• Funny Funny x 1
    ehans_