Henderson/Rockford Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by v FrosTiC, Feb 2, 2021.

1. v FrosTiC

v FrosTiC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 9 / -11
    Congrats to the Silver Knights on advancing to the finals! You guys have been on a run this playoffs and you boys have been on fire. @RY0NN @Reynoldsx24 @NewMapleLeafs you guys built a good team for the playoffs and game-planned well. To the rest of the Silver Knights, hats off to you guys for coming in and winning the big games.

To the Hogs, this was the most entertaining season I have been apart of. As a manager, it was an easy job, and we barely made any moves this season. Thanks to @Josh55777 and @lVlaT for taking the free contracts and always being helpful and easy to deal with all season.

@Josh55777 @Mike Shea 19 @Nex l26l @JaguarJeff13 @immortalbmw - Our line was dominant all season, crazy that we only lost like 5 or 6 games. Was a crazy run, and I'm glad we lined up this season.

@l Sleatz X 19 l @Sty l27l @Naslund x 19 @FIinnur @Truuth o @Lamov - You guys were big down the stretch and into the playoffs. Could basically count on you boys to pick the team up if we ever went down. Was happy to have all of you on the team!

@lVlaT @Lucky l20l @X CANIAC12 X @oOTheAMAZ1NGOo @Berth x 91 - May not have been the best situation down the stretch of the season, but you guys all stuck in there and played well. Some big wins in the playoffs to help the boys out.

Also thanks to @Burnsy x 95 and the Hawks for being great NHL management. Gave us a chance to run the team, and let us do what we wanted. Always could count on you guys being there for support!

Once again congrats to the Silver Knights on advancing to the Finals. Good luck next week!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Garrett_x
  2. immortalbmw

immortalbmw ultimate puck stoppah

Discord:
    immortalbmw#0
    Ratings:
    +106 / 4 / -4
    well written, and best of luck Henderson. go finish the job.

• Like Like x 3
    immortalbmw
  3. Fly I25I

Fly I25I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +904 / 35 / -50
    Thank you for the well wishes... it was tough series that was a grind from the start. Rockford has been nothing but class all season - congrats on a really strong season and best of luck moving forward.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account