How do I get on the Draft list?

Discussion in 'LGFA - Players Association' started by oO Leo Messi Oo, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Icon Messi

Icon Messi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    How do I get on the draft list?

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217

You'be got to sign up first, sir! If you're on the desktop just hover over the LGFA logo at the top and it'll say "sign up". Good luck this season!

• Like Like x 1
    Lokix6x
  3. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    And before you do that you have to register for the site too. To register click on the top right where it says register. Part of that process is to link your XBox Live gamer tag with your LG gamer tag...so after you register you will do that right away. Once the link to your XBox Live gamer tag is done, then you can do what Brisan66 said. You can check if you are on the draft list after you complete the LGFA sign up. (Click on the LGFA logo at the top, then click on Draft List and you should be near the bottom.)

If you run in to problems let one of us (staff) know. I am the Player's Association Representative.

...by the way - once you have registered - you have a built in league mailbox. Just click on the Notifications link at the top right, then click Inbox. You can send a private message to any member..but a max of 5 users at once. Do NOT abuse it unless you want one of the Site Administrators on your case which could lead to more than just a league ban.

Hope to see you around soon.

Bp

Bottomless_Pit