How to tell EA you don’t like NHL 24

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Cloudicus9, Aug 22, 2023.

1. TheCloud IX

TheCloud IX Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cloudicus#0
    Ratings:
    +428 / 21 / -34
    1.Tell them you have been a fan for over 10 years even if it’s only been a couple. Then proceed to tell them how you are not buying the game this year, even you have full intention on buying the game no matter what. This tells them that you are important person to the gaming community and losing you would bankrupt EA.

2.Tell them how X,Y,Z is the same as last years game. Express how you are disappointed that a game which comes out yearly isn’t all brand new stuff. This will tell the developers to hire more people and talk to you personally so the intro in 6s looks different.

3.Tell them how difficult it is to do anything and the game needs to be easier for your preferred position. They will listen and remove the deke buttons on the face of the controller and instead have buttons that automatically score or defend for you.

4.Tell Tris this Cloud guy is a moron and ban him from LG because you are a delicate flower who can’t be made fun of.

this is stupid but I need my attention once a week.

#GetClouded

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    mrcloudicuss
  2. HowToFIFA8

HowToFIFA8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zee0886#0
    Ratings:
    +438 / 160 / -143
    if no1 bought nhl 24 they wouldnt break a sweat. EA is a massive corporation, NHL means dog ass to them.

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Mr WorldWlde 69

Mr WorldWlde 69 LG Mcdonald is the best!

Discord:
    Mr WorldWlde 69#5585
    Ratings:
    +2,300 / 563 / -1,177
    You can’t get unlawfully silence anymore due to the players union!!! #Gangster #Swag

No Streaming Account
  4. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    I've been not buying the game for a few years now but so far EA hasn't visited me to ask why.

PM sent to Tris along with donation promises.

No Streaming Account