I hate to say this.. but...

Discussion in 'Maple Leafs Gaming League - PSN' started by nosice, Jul 23, 2004.

1. All MiT Kev

All MiT Kev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well when you drop 9 out of 10 passes in a quarter DROP i think i can safely say not all of them were cause my feet weren't set. give me a break. i love this game and im not baggin on it by no means but that is a lame excuse for a game that isn't balanced. they worked so hard to improve defense at the sacrifice of the offense

No Streaming Account
  2. Sports Junky

Sports Junky Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bro, I know, I see it all the time. I see allot of guys dropping passes when wide open but yet I don't hardly see NEAR as much and both my top two WRs are only rated in the MID eighties. It's strange I must admit. However, SOMETHING has to be causing that. It isn't random I believe or some games I'd see a high percentage dropped. I'm just trying to help figure out what causes this to happen. :)

EDIT: And I'm be no means an offensive juggernaught, as I run way more than I throw. I'm just saying this based on a PERCENTAGE basis.

No Streaming Account
  3. Merritt

Merritt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have to say I like NCAA quite a bit. Although people throwing bombs on me and completing every single one is killing me. I can't stop it! It's just the cheap ways of winning that bother me. It does make me feel good though, to know that my defense is so good people have to resort to the "auto-matic bomb."

No Streaming Account