I was forfeited

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by Tennis Playa, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Tennis Playa

Tennis Playa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am wondering why I was forfeited when it looks like every other QF match has not been decided. I got a PM from my opponent yesterday afternoon and I was on most of the day. I don't know why I was forfeited. He contacted me once and it was yesterday. He said he added me as a friend, but I received no request.

I could have gotten this match in. But I thought there is a 50/50 rule, no? Shouldn't that have decided the match? And will everyone else in their QF have a default, too?

No Streaming Account
  2. Ragin Wahoo

Ragin Wahoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    tennis playa, theres no telling who played their matches, because it wont let us input scores. so who knows if ppl have played them or not...i guess tris10 still hasnt fixed the brackest, which is getting lame...

No Streaming Account
  3. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There was no notification for anyone to forfeit any match, so that should not have been done. I will personally talk to Solid about this.

No Streaming Account
  4. s o l i d N i c

s o l i d N i c Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    excuse me

Hi Tennis Playa or ( i just found out ) Cabana Boi....

I sent you a message in the afternoon before the deadline...as I havent heard from you the day before....

I added tennis playa in my friends list a few days ago....and it didnt give me the error message saying that the "tennis playa" gamertag DOES not exist.......it still is waiting for acceptance....

I am on a lot the last few nights as I have been playing matches against people in TS Society........I also check in leaguegaming almost every hour ...every night...especially when I have matches that needs to get played......

When I didnt receive any message in here , EITHER from tennis playa OR cabana boi.... the only conclusion I can come up with ...is that you are away or something.....

BEFORE the deadline ...I checked if you left any post or message and there was none.....

You replied to my message the day after......

BABOLAT

excuse me for taking the initiative to post the win....I did it after exhausting my resources to get my match in.... Now I am not putting the blame on tennisPlaya :GT cabana boi....but I didnt hear from him until the day after the deadline...

I dont think it matters that the other matches are not in....I can only speak for myself and for trying to be on time......

No Streaming Account