Inter Milan Trials 9:30pm, 10pm, and 10:30pm est. TONIGHT! PSN

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by DankyDRU, Apr 3, 2019.

1. DankyDRU

DankyDRU Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DankyDRU#2408
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone, we are a new team looking to trial players. We're looking for solid team players able to adapt to multiple variations of play style, from possession play to quick counters to Tiki Taka. If you think your a FIFA god and looking to show boat or skill move all over the pitch this may not be the squad for you.

Communication and chemistry are key, so we will ask that you be available for 1 practice session a week. Times and day TBA after players are on roster.

We're looking to be competitive and fun. Expect good banter and general BS'ing but honest talk about play. If this sound like something your interested in please send PSN requests to our owner @ soccerplayer113 and myself the GM @ DankyDRU.

If you can't make tonight that's okay. I'll be running matches every evening this week. Look for more posts to come regarding those trials. Remember bidding starts the 7th and if you wanna play the quickest way to get on the pitch is to trial for teams.

• Like Like x 2
    DankyDRUgaming
  2. Scheel41

Scheel41 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    itsscheel#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yo I'm a great hold up st make great runs and can finish in and outside the box

scheel41