Media KAHUNA'S CORNER - WEEK 2 GAME NIGHT 3

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by bigkahuna03, Mar 5, 2024.

1. bigkahuna03

bigkahuna03 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bigkahuna03#9267
    Ratings:
    +766 / 6 / -18
    KAHUNA'S CORNER
    WEEK 2 GAME NIGHT 3

upload_2024-3-5_20-3-26.png

Hello LG !

Back this week with a write up for Game Night 3! With work today and the chaos at home a live show just was not in the cards for me tonight. But wanted to make sure I got something out.

Notes From Last Night..

BLOWOUT OF THE NIGHT goes to The ADIRONDACK THUNDER who beat the CINCINATTI CYCLONES by 9 goals and not allowing any against. Game was lead by @zCarpyy and @Kxlloway who both put up 7 points and @Scotty I19I who continues to do what he did last season and had 3 goals with 2 assists.
    @LIKEaBOSSxH1 earns a 12 save shutout, @Fiddler9852 put 2 goals past the goalie and @Lividpenguin342 with an impressive 0 GA and 0 TA stat line.

NEW MANAGEMENT in ROCKFORD turning some heads last night with their team going 3-0 and outscoring their opponents 18-7. I doubted this team post bidding but they are doing much better than I expected with an early 8-7 record.

LETS TALK ABOUT A COUPLE GOALIES ... We all love the GOALIE talk right ?
    @iEskimo- makes 28 saves to steal a 1-0 and only win for the MAINE MARINERS last night and @Matthewsl34I who I had as the Goalie of the Week last week goes 3-0 with 2 shutouts and only allowing 1 goal against.

KAHUNA'S SCORECARD from last night was again better then usual. Some would say I am lucky, some would say I pick the easy games ... I say I'm on a HEATER!!

1/2 for Blowout predictions and 2/2 on Upsets
    BLOWOUT GAMES: TUS 2-1 SPR / ADR 9-0 CIN
    UPSETS: BEL 3-2 CHA / TRL 4-3 NFLD

WE'RE GOING STREAKING

upload_2024-3-5_20-3-15.png

upload_2024-3-5_20-2-20.png

BLOWOUT WARNING - UTICA COMETS vs COACHELLA VALLEY FIREBIRDS

upload_2024-3-5_19-58-3.png
    The Utica Comets are off to a hot start and this line a big part of that. Tonight they square off against a team with only 3 wins and I dont like the looks of it for this Firebirds lineup. EvMalkin and Frenchy are going to have a time against their opponents in this one and I think this one is a good recipe for a BLOWOUT.

GAME TO WATCH - ROCHESTER AMERICANS vs TEXAS STARS

upload_2024-3-5_19-58-15.png

There is a couple other games that compare to this one and really there was only a select few to choose from as there is a lot of 3rd lines playing eachother tonight. But not this game! This is going to be a great game. The Americans lineup had a great week last week with Clutch leading the way having 10G and will be a force in this one. Texas at the top of the food chain and a line full of Chem here are looking to make sure they keep their team on the right path. Rochester needs to respect this line and play them tightly with little mistakes if they want to take this one. Should be a good one .. I am leaning Stars .. but look forward to seeing how this one turns out.

POTENTIAL UPSET - CALGARY WRANGLERS vs HARTFORD WOLFPACK

upload_2024-3-5_19-58-25.png

I dont know how long I am going to be able to use this Calgary team for upsets ... But when you have a 5-6-4 team playing a team thats 11-4 and you think the higher seed is going to drop the game.. you take it! I like this Wranglers lineup who had great success last week and I expect them to do the same tonight.

upload_2024-3-5_20-2-39.png

BLOWOUT WARNING - FLORIDA EVERBLADES vs ALASKA ACES

upload_2024-3-5_19-58-36.png

Not alot of games to throw in here but I really like this Florida lineup and I think they are going to do some damage tonight. Playing a team who has been under performing based on last season I think they are looking forward to this game in hopes of it being point night. Alaska struggling early on and looking to turn it around ... But I dont think its happening here. Everblades +4

GAME TO WATCH - MAINE MARINERS vs ATLANTA GLADIATORS

upload_2024-3-5_19-58-44.png

Great game between 2 very comparable lines and 2 teams close in points. This one should be pretty even across the board. I would lean towards Maine in the offensive category with some good chem between their lineup. But this Gladiators line will play a solid 2 way game to disrupt some of that chem. I am going to lean Mariners in this one with their chemistry and Eskimo in net.

POTENTIAL UPSET - TROIS-RIVIERES LIONS vs FORT WAYNE KOMETS

upload_2024-3-5_19-58-51.png

Going back to back nights taking the Lions ! When they are low in the standings I will be taking advantage of this until they get to where they should be. This is a very good team who has had a tough start to the season. DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS TEAM!!! Fort Wayne lineup had a great week 1 and will have their work cut out for them against their much lower seed opponent tonight. Should be a great game but I think the Lions will get the win against the Komets.

MORE MEDIA
    KAHUNA'S CORNER
    DISCORD: https://discord.gg/HhcQJ5Y25N
    TWITCH: https://www.twitch.tv/bigkahuna03

OVER THE BOARDS EPISODE 2 :
    New show hosted by myself, @Skirata x and @RtC21
    If you enjoy please subscribe and like the videos !
    You Tube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCafutQWztAyN3GMPaUKQUug

NCAA Game Calling TONIGHT : NCAA Games being called each night by Mezzanot and Behind The Net
    Tune in tonight @ https://twitch.tv/mezzcast

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE WEEK!

• Winner Winner x 5
    bigkahuna03